2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwCays.jpg

CA and lawyer leaves court room. Gotta have a chat maybe in case she gets called?

CA and Lippman just left.................awww.

wonder if we will even get started on rebuttal yet today?

CA just left with the atty. She probably is desparate as to how she can clean her lie up. Probably wants to say that it is her meds. Re: throwing out all CA testimony. the 911 calls speak for themself. They are in and they will not be thrown out, IMO. She did explain the 31 days and all that went on, but the 31 days are 31 days without the jury taking into account all that she did. Anyone else? i can't figure out what the SA will lose by having all CA;s testimony thrown out, other than the 31-days- lies. I don't think the SA would want to do this unless they were confident it would be O.K. to have CA testimony all thrown out....

MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
ENORMOUS victory for the prosecution in that Judge Perry ruled admissible the documents that will show Cindy Anthony perjured herself.
1 minute ago

Judge Perry is doing a phenomenal job handling this alleged discovery violation. He is following the law perfectly.
9 minutes ago

Per BS says of Gentiva employees allowed in is not good for the defense. Looks like testimony by CA is saved from perjury claim by her saying "it was possible I was home at that time." She said "it was possible" several times in her testimony making her not lying right out but "guessing."

Did I hear correctly that this person is going to be flown back to Atlanta, go to a Drs Appt. at 7:45am and then will be asked to hop on a plane BACK to Orlando to testify?

And the state of Florida pays right?

What I wouldn't give for CA to stand up and scream "I LIED ABOUT THE D@@N SEARCHES BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT MY DAUGHTER! BUT I AM DONE...SHE DID THOSE SEARCHES"

Thank God!!!! I prayed hard. I was afraid. I am very pi$$ed that the state waited until the last minute to get these documents. They know better. I had no idea they did not have these documents.

But CA's testimony WAS different than her depo.

I don't think the SA expected CA to lie on the stand, though. She testified to this last week, you can't always get records overnight.

:great: I'm so happy !! I got the biggest grin on my face ! you'd think I just had sex !:floorlaugh:

ENORMOUS victory for the prosecution in that Judge Perry ruled admissible the documents that will show Cindy Anthony perjured herself.

I would send this Judge a card with my thanks for his work on this case, his patience etc . But will not as someone somewhere would misconstrue or think I was bribing him for something. So all I can say is he has my total respect and thanks.

KBelichWFTV:
Chief Judge will allow it.. And give defense time to review records and depose state rebuttal witnesses from Cindy's company. [via Twitter]

Ms. Simms. Will take hours trying to figure out anything!! So groovy. Peace

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Chief Judge will allow it.. And give defense time to review records and depose state rebuttal witnesses from Cindy's company.
16 seconds ago

This is the problem with CA's and ICA's elaborately detailed lies. That extra information (passwords, etc.) comes back to haunt them. Truly, the devil is in the details!

Yes, THIS

So much Wordy McWord (= I agree)

word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads