2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Bill Sheaffer saying that this could backfire on the state. What if the smell is so faint that the jury cannot believe that it is the smell of human decomp?

JA: "This jury is going to want to smell the evidence."

I concur with JA. As a pseudo-juror, I want to smell the evidence!!!

As far as I'm concerned, the jury has the right to examine ALL the evidence.

Trust me, you DON'T want to smell the evidence. Take somebody's word for it.

PEEEEEEEEEE-U would be a gross understatement.

I don't think the SA expected CA to lie on the stand, though. She testified to this last week, you can't always get records overnight.

Yes- WFTV just re- played CA testimony about this.
And I thought I remembered Linda Looking po'd at Cindy,
asked CA several times in detail about was she sure she wasnt at
work on those dates- Ca went into her long Blah- Blah
and Linda asked whether there would still be records of her time cards,
giving heads-up that that would be looked into, so DT knew
but they chose to believe CA saying she didn't think
they kept them that long.

Sorry, I may be wrong on abit of this,
I need to go give myself a time -out
I feel like JA sounds right now.

Sorry- more delays ARRH!
I want a Guilty Verdict now
Okay, backing away from computer

O/T wouldn't it be nice if you could sign up somewhere for a text alert when the jury makes a decision?

This has really brought out how crooked working on salary can be. I have always felt if your on salary you get the raw end of the deal. Companies do anything to have you work more but not get paid. I do believe its more work, not less and they do care if you just leave-that's been my experience.

EXACTLY! People do not usually understand that. They look at it as more of a status thing. I've been in HR for A LOOONNNGGG time and I have a heck of a time explaining this.

JA has been wanting these cans to be opened since the jury selection started but I thought HHBP made him stop asking potential jurors something about smells

Is anyone getting irritated with the constant smirking, rolling of the eyes and snickering from JB???

I want to wipe that smirk right off his face. So disrespectful.

Just sayin'

Okay, would someone set me straight here. Has the STATE requested that CA's time sheet be checked to see if she was at work the day she alleges she googled Chorophyll, Chloroform, or whatever???? HELP, i'm try to work.....

Now I hear them talking about cans - OMG, help!!!!

Well, they are using it in Rebuttal, so my guess is yes ??

How do you post a screenshot? I took a shot of casey looking at what appeared to be a blackberry. She poked the person beside her, then she quickly put the object in her lap. I have a shot of her with what looks like the corner of a blackberry but don't have a clue how to post the shot...

I only know how to do attachments. Go advanced in posting and click on manage attachments. Browse files on your computer. Upload and voila you have an attachment. Then submit your post.

Jury still not back in room. Ashton making case for his witness and for jury to sniff can
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:36 PM

State calls 1rst witness in rebuttal case but some issues first. Namely foundation for when jury asks to smell cans of "odor of death"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:36 PM

Ashton can't find a case that would prevent jurors from smelling the evidence. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:36 PM

#CaseyAnthony Ashton wants to bring a witness on to authenticate odor in air sample can from trunk of Casey's car. Wants jury to sniff too.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:35 PM

What is ICA doing looking down this whole time? She has barely looked up. IMO she knows she is toast, which is why she won't hardly look up.

also, JB said Vasses experiment was new and not proven, so let the jury see if it worked or not, lol.

ChloroPHYLL? then search results [those pesky things....] -> -> chloroFORM?

Reminds me of that BING search-result-overload syndrome commercial... "Hot moms who wear jeans to match their teens' jeans.."

aaahhhhhhh!!!! SPONGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member