2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no - it's JB and another dog reference!!!!

Please don't strangle him George. Breath. Great job so far.

OMG you came from Ohio, the same place as Henkel Brand duct tape. LMAO!!

George pls just say the tape may of came from your home, Casey had access to it. Being evasive makes you look guilty.

Looks like we've got Confrontational George today.
Prayers to George.
Prayers to George.
Prayers to George.
Remember Caylee.
Remember Caylee.
Remember Caylee.

easter-1.jpg

A dog named Mandy? Is that what he just said? What on earth.......

Good grief they came from Ohio when Casey was three. Did they save the duct tape all those years..............:maddening:

That's kind of funny actually. He doesn't know which location it was. Makes JB drag it out. Do you know if anyone else brought duct tape? No I don't. lol

You come from Ohio, the same place Henkel duct tape is made, correct?
GA: I have no idea.

Is Baez going to say GA duct taped his dog Mandy?

hhbp - reads statement into record...JB publish news media video clip from Aug 2008 @ tent.....shows GA ....one segment up close to duct tape...no sound...that concludes video...Henkle duct tape....

JB talks to his team...calls GA..
GA see video presented...saw duct tape...that was your ducttape? could have been could be someone else's....which command center location are you talking....shown in video which one is that? You didn't recognize that location....44..l. in Orlando...no sir notat that location...Publix went to 2 that I remember...one on Chicasaw by ? and one on Chicasaw by Ford Curry Rd? ....had one @ lake Underhill and one @ ...did anyone bring Henkle ducttape? I don't know....don't know if it is my ducttape....

JB you came from Ohio- same place Henkle brand duct tape made? don't know...when you lived in Ohio you had a dog named Mandy ....Object- relevance...I will be tying it in....Approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee