2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we've got Confrontational George today.
Prayers to George.
Prayers to George.
Prayers to George.
Remember Caylee.
Remember Caylee.
Remember Caylee.

Jose is mad at George because he himself didn't bother to find out where the video was taken ?
Jeepers

If we assume that the defendant derives pleasure from watching her father get mutilated (just watch her face while her father is being defamed and questioned) then we can assume that she would have happily left that duct tape for him to use or even suggested where he could find duct tape and that he use it. After all, she was home.

Good grief, George, we know you hate JB, but this kind of answering does not make you look good...

well RC is come and gone so GA needs to feel better about that

How could he state under oath that he knows if anyone else brought H duct tap to tent. haha

Shouldnt JB know the answer to this question? Isnt the first rule of lawyering, dont aske questions you dont already know the answer too?

oops I answerred my own question

How many people here know what BRAND of duct tape they have in their homes?

I have a few rolls and have no clue, even though I just used some this past weekend.

Good Grief!

darn it GA. just relax and OWN the duct tape with nothing to hide. he's creating reasonable doubt with being evasive

Baez should have already known where that video was taken.

Wow, knowing what we know about the Henkel tape and how much research we did on its uniqueness, this seems like GA is tiptoeing on thin ice... anyone else edge of seat?

U know...... if you need a
chemist
entymologist
anthropologist
serologist
traumatologist

to prove ur case i think it speaks volumes, no??

What is JB gonna do? Badger GA until he finally gets a false confession?

I think JB's pushing the rudeness over the top in a desperate, last ditch attempt to try to make GA look bad. So ridiculous.

Oh lordy. Henkel is made in Ohio. GA had a dog named Mandy in Ohio. WTH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876