2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George stares at Casey before being sworn in. Casey thinks it's funny and whispers to person next to her.

I am just amazed that Baez doesn't realize that the jury will think/know that ICA got the duct tape from her own home. She's admittedly broken into the shed, she had access to the garage - I don't understand why Baez thinks he can convince the jury that only GA had access to that tape.

Baffling.

I am sitting outside and I can't see anything, I can just hear the trial through my laptop and it is driving me insane....I can't imagine how you guys have been following this without seeing anything.

George on the stand for hopefully the last time.

Looks like he's ready for Baez today!

JB going to harass GA again. Bless that poor man; everyone wish him strength to get through this bit of Hel.

GA looked at ICA, she raised eyebrows and scoffed and then whispered to council.

Why not just say yeah it was probably mine and be done with this.

I want to see the video of Casey's look at George when he walked to the stand. Wowzers.

Good grief, how many people had access to the supplies and how much duct tape did they go threw.

Ugh! GA being combative. I wish he'd stop, and just answer the questions briefly - and END IT for himself!

JB had address wrong for command center

GA needs to relax a little and not be reactive

So it's morning testimony from the 2nd circle of conspiracy this AM.

Yesterday (Kronk) is the 3rd circle.

None of these people knew anything other than that these Grandparents loved that grand baby and their very troubled daughter, and could not believe that their own daughter would kill her own child.

But ... they both believed deep in their hearts that Caylee could be gone, and that Casey WOULD cover it up.

Oh George - own the duct tape ! It is a unique kind that you DID have and you previously admitted you had !!

I would have been a bigger fan of GA had he told the truth from the get go instead of waiting until she blamed him for molesting her...................

Just say yes,GA .We know the Henkel came from your house.

Why is JB being so rude to GA

:lol:

JB has the incorrect address of where the command center was.

All this proves is that Casey stole the freakin' duct tape from the Anthony home!!! I.don't.get.the.big.deal!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010