2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GA used the same tape as someon else in the house!! Case closed he did it!! LOL

Have the A's ever denied they used their duct tape at the command center?

poor GA - another round o torture from JB :(

I thank God there is such a thing as Henkel brand duct tape.
She will fry. Thanks again ,JB

I think it is great how GA looks at ICA on his way to the stand!! Let's go JoJo!!!!!!!

DT is going to try and put the duct tape in GA possession

Here we go. Beat up on GA some more. The suicide note alone will exonerate him from being involved in the death. Will only make Baez look worse.

Good morning everybody. I have a question maybe somebody already asked. Why does the judge allow an incompetent lawyer in his courtroom like Baez? Could I go in there and impersonate a lawyer and get away with it? Why doesn't the judge just throw him out and tell him to go to law school?

She would take the stand, but I'm pretty sure it's nailed down. :)

O/T - my nephew lol'd at Rob Blagojevich trying to 'sell' Obama's Senate seat because he thought he tried to sell his physical chair! We all decided that would've been a better trial!

here's the duct tape again. to me it only look like GA blatently used the DT with no effort to hide it since he had no clue Caylee would be found with DT on her. now i hope he says that on stand and doesnt get all hedgy like he does when the DT is brought up. i know its scary to be accused but he should trust the truth. the jury will know if he is lying.

who cares if GA has the Henckel duct tape after ICA used it to tape up her child?

Thanks for posting that. I totally agree. Not sure why they dwell on this. ICA had full access to this tape, as did Cindy...

I'm holding the garlic George. Nail that coffin shut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!