2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
superimposed Henkel duct tape on video

this is not new to us, we heard about it from lady with tablecloth blowing in wind

HHJP trying to move this along. JB has a stipulation they would like to publish before calling next witness.

Acting smug. And then he can't even get it on the screen, so JP informs him "Well, you've got to get it on the screen." Lol

:floorlaugh:

Baez... seriously.... this video just tells me that the Anthony's did indeed have Henkel duct tape in their home at one point and your client had access to it to murder her sweet baby girl! Epic FAIL!

my live feed is fitzing out... which one is Bill S on?

Thank you, thank you in advance!

That is NOT a Defense Exhibit! LDB should compliment the workmanship for the record! hahahahahaha!

JB: Stipulation regarding Defense Exhibit FS - marked as Exhibit 74.

HHJBP: It is agreed that the attached video was true and accurate of news video taken in first week of August 2008 at the command center manned by GA.

Exhibit published showing GA at the command center wearing a Caylee shirt and then showing the duct tape on the posters.

Please GA is smart enough that if he used the duct tape on Caylee he would not be using it for her missing posters...makes me sick

She is so self-revealing......her eyes recognize that Duct Tape....

I've never seen that video before. If that doesn't prove KC's innocence nothing will!!!

Oh here comes Baez AHA moment. Follow the duct tape. GA :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member