2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening: Smoke and mirrors !! that's all this defense has to go on? repeat witnesses are gonna make Casey not guilty? I cannot wait for rebuttal, Cindy will hear about how she lied about making the searches !:great:

Give it up Jose - it's over - time to REST!

This is so beyond ridiculous. On and on, same people nothing new. The jury probably would like to squeeze him right now and I don't mean hug. :banghead:

Oh, the duct tape on the poster... hmmm, I don't think it's going to play very far.

CJBP reading a stipulation about a news video of the command center.

At least JB hasn't called someone back to try and discredit Dr. Vaas again. But I guess I shouldn't jinx it either cause he still could.

Wash your mouth out with soap JBounds! :floorlaugh:

What's happening? Did the feed go down...I don't hear anything...ohm, there it is but I missed a few minutes...

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Ashton obviously laughing and even fanned his face with his hand when Baez asked about the size of Orlando. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago

Really? Why on earth would GA use the duct tape in public if he knew it was used on Caylee? :waitasec:

um isn't the video already in evidence? isn't this the 2 second clip?

JB: May I show the witness defense exhibit 'FU'

...with a super big smarmy smile

He is an insufferable $#%&^

If you think about it, DC going out to seach for Caylee's remains was a huge FU.

Actually, I get the feeling the entire case of the DT, and their behavior toward the court, and their client's behavior, has been nothing but an FU to LE, FBI, the Court, and the truth.

Wonder if that is why JB was so amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member