2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is River done? Did DT open with her this morning? Why is DC back again? Another rehash? Is he just going to start back with DT Witness 1 and do it all over again?

I really can't believe he's showing a video with a roll of duct tape in it. How else were they supposed to hang up posters? This is REALLY grasping at this point.

UGh...is this the vid with GA hanging signs with duct tape.....

lol: CJBP - Are you going to publish?

JB - Did that.

CJBP - Well you need to put it on the screen.

New prediction: the world will end when the #caseyanthony trial is over. The mayans told me!
Twitter - seconds ago
:floorlaugh:

How come all of the witnesses for the DT don't know how to answer a question with a yes or a no?

because he is hoping they will sneak in something that will help their client/hurt George in their narratives.

keep laughing and smiling ICA, we want the jury to see the real you.........sometimes she forgets, and right away wipes the smile off, lol.

who cares if GA has the Henckel duct tape after ICA used it to tape up her child?

24brpsk.jpg

I already knew the duct tape was there. where is jB going with this?

I hope the state crosses this by playing it again with the audio of the grieving Jojo.

I think this is going to backfire, shows how much effort was put into finding a missing child that had been brutally murdered by the defendant. Insult to injury, imo.

I am waiting for JB to call Col Mustard or Miss Peacock.

Hope they follow this with a video of KC wearing the same T-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654