2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NOT ANOTHER dog..... dogs coyotes pet dogs feral dogs cadaver dogs imaginary Zanny dogs good gravy man...now dead dogs...

Sir when your daughter was sitting at home and you were out searching for her child that was missing where you also searching every searcher to see if they brought duct tape to the command center with them and were you checking every piece of duct tape that anyone used to see if it was the same as the duct tape that you had in your home?

Yanno at the time George probably didn't even know that there was anything different about the duct tape.

A dog named Mandy. Why do I feel like JB is going to call Barry Manilow next?

JB: Defense calls GA. [AGAIN!!!]

JB: Did you just see the video I put up?
Did you see the duct tape?
yes.
Was that your duct tape?
I don't know.
Did anyone at the command center bring duct tape?
I don't know.
Which location is that sir? We had numerous command centers.
JB gives address.
Where was the video taken?
I have no idea. It wasn't [at the address you gave].
Was it as Publix? How many different Publix did you go to?
GA gives addresses.
Do you know which one that was taken at?
NO sir.
Where was your command center in aug. 2008
Did anyone gbring duct tape to your command center at that loca;tion?
I have no idea.

BADGERING.

You came from Ohio, right?
Yes sir.
That's where Henkel Tape comes from, right?
I'm not sure.
And you had a dog named Mandy? (Mandy-sp?)

SIDEBAR.

All the evidence we see on the table in envelopes and boxes, has all this been shown to the jury already? If yes, why is it still laying on the table? Of no, will it be shown?

I'm thinking GA should just own up to bringing that tape to the command center. We know he did.....

When George was on the stand yesterday, and everyone came back from lunch, it really struck me when JB said "Good afternoon, sir." and GA, hesitated slightly, but couldn't bring himself to be impolite, so he said "hello" in this small voice. It made my heart cramp a little bit for him. I don't know why.

I think we have officially gone over to the dark side - and it isn't even lunch time.

I'm sure even the mods would look the other way if we all had a drink...

If Mandy was a German Shepherd....:floorlaugh: well then....

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Never in my life have I seen so many witnesses called back and forth This is unusual & uncommon #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @NancyGraceHLN

I'm assuming we are about to hear about a dog name Mandy that was also abused by George :crazy:

So Henkle brand is from OH same as GA...I don't really care about that. Crocs shoes are made in CO and it's not like I wear them.

Poor George. Baez calls him to badger him some more. Big mistake in my opinion and George has no idea where the duct tape came from.

Oooooooo, I know, I know!

Mandy drowned and GA duct taped her poor mouth and put her in a garbage bag so CA wouldn't get mad!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog