2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody. I have a question maybe somebody already asked. Why does the judge allow an incompetent lawyer in his courtroom like Baez? Could I go in there and impersonate a lawyer and get away with it? Why doesn't the judge just throw him out and tell him to go to law school?

WELCOME to Websleuths!

WAS THE DOG WRAPPED IN DUCT TAPE??????? OH PLEAAASSSSSSSE.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1169 (641 members and 528 guests)

He ducted taped the dogs mouth shut and put a heart sticker on it. Something casey told him.

Wait ... I could have done it!!

Our dog died and they had it wrapped in a blanket with tape around her. And I have duct tape in my house.

OMG did you wrap the dead dog in a blanket? In a plastic bag? With duct tape? Dog named Beau now.

When burying pets, I have wrapped them in blankets and trash bags. What does that have to do with anything?

JB insinuating that George disposed of Caylee like a dog??:furious::furious::furious::furious:

For sanitary purposes, vets put deceased animals in a garbage bag for transport. I just had to have my husky put to sleep and this is what the vet told me.

Is he opening the door to the "pet cemetery" ????

George - going back 20-30 years
JB- and was that before Caylee was born? (or did he say Casey?)

Guess what-- my DH buried our dog the same way out in our yard. Lots of people do,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95