2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe KC got the idea after hearing stories about Mandy. I remember hearing stories of how my dad's childhood pets died and where they were buried.

This is really reaching.

so ICA was old enough to see dog buried

can they prove dog was buried in bag with duct tape?

cat was not buried in bag with duct tape

other cat...doesn’t remember

Good morning friends.

0904caylee1.jpg

If JB got his burial info from ICA, I don't think it makes her look very good here...

Baez is once again implicating his client! The burial of her pets is how Casey learned to duct tape a body before burial!

I am praying that JA asks if GA put a heart sticker over the mouths of these animals.

Oh my heck! How many animals did they have that died?

Hopefully the jurors will take away that GA actually BURIED his pets, not threw them into a garbage dump in the woods off the side of a road.

I'm a newbie here so excuse this if it's already been answered, if ICA is convicted, do you think there is enough on the record to prove ineffective counsel?

Just got back. WHAT is going on? Dog wrapped in duct tape? :banghead:
And now more dogs? :banghead:

Are they going to exume the bodies...Wow a lot of dead pets !!!

These dogs were buried at home. They were not children thrown in bags in the woods.

How did all these animals die?! Most live for 10+ years...
And wasn't it Casey taking pets to the zone?

OMG JB - that's it - trying to say that a dog that died 30 years ago was placed in a blanket, put in a trash bag and wrapped in duct tape. FFS. You've got to be kidding me. Just when you think you can't get any more disgusted with JB -- he renews it. Going through the entire list of Anthony pets saying they were buried in a plastic bag wrapped in duct tape. This is BS. BS. BS. I'll modsnip myself and step out.

Careful JB, Casey would remember these details more than George would. If she saw her dogs wrapped in blankets buried in bags with duct tape she copied it when she killed Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95