2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap! How many animals did they have that died? Was ICA practicing on her pets? This is SICK!

Oh my lordy!

I want an investigation as to HOW all these family pets passed...

This line of questioning is going to backfire on the DT.

OMG, JB trying to make it look like GA buried the various deceased family dogs and cats in the same manner that Caylee was thrown out in the woods - blanket, bags, and duct tape. I wish GA would say they didn't put duct tape on the pets. Surely they did not put duct tape on their dead pets.

Baez is going to put Lee on the stand to say that all the pets were buried with plastic bags and duct tape.

Ohhhh.... I get it. Since all the family pets were put in plastic bags and buried, JB is insinuating that George put Caylee in a plastic bag and buried her. Problem is... Caylee was not BURIED.

JMO - I can imagine

Dunh, dunh...theme for Jaws comes in as video moves in and focuses on the:

duct tape!

Then the music from the shower scene in Psycho.

What fresh hell is this? Going through all the animals they had to see how they were buried? This is crazy.

OMG !! this is too much ! Jose:loser: is going back to la la land! pets buried back in Ohio ? Really ? :floorlaugh:

OMG these people sure went through a lot of pets

Seems like maybe an unusual number of family pets died. Anybody explore the ways they died & a possible Casey connection?

Hmmmm....that's a lot of dead animals...wonder if ICA had anything to do with their deaths?

How many DEAD animals did they have? Are you kidding me! I think maybe ICA was poisoning them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95