2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to type this with my swollen tongue. Are you kidding me JB??????

dog named Mandy in Ohio....dog had to be put down ...buried in our yard...pick dog up from Vet? yes...placed in plastic bag...don't remember....also wrapped in duct tape you are going back 25-30 years...before kc born? yes...when move here have a dog named beau? yes...when did beau pass away? 15 or more years ago...kc was 4 or 5 years old....was beau buried in blanket in plastic bag wrapped in duct tape...don't know we took to vet. ...he was dying.....cat named penny? buried in plastic bag wrap w/ducttape.....another ....what about cinnamon and misti...never had a dog Misty...when you found out your granddaughter was found with a blanket with plastic bag and duct tape did you tell LE that is the way you used to bury pets? Sidebar

I wonder if the defendant killed animals...that is a lot of animals to have died and buried.

How was dog buried?
In our yard, where we lived.
Did you pick up the dog at the vets?
Yes.
Was the dog wrapped in a blanket?
Yes.
Was the dog then placed in a plastic bag?
I dont' remember exactly.
Was it also wrapped in duct tape?
I don't remember. You're going back almost 25-30 years.
When you moved here did you have a dog named Beau?
When did he pass away?
15 years or more years.
How old was Casey at that time?
4-5 y/o
Was Beau buried in a blanket and wrpped in duct tape?
Did you have a cat named Penny?
Was Penny burried in a plastic bag with duct tape on her?
No
What about Ginger? Was she buried in a plastic bag with duct tape?
What about Misty?
I never had a dog named Misty.
When you found out Caylee was found with a blanket with duct tape, did you tell LE that is how you used to bury your pets?

SIDEBAR.

SLIME!!!!!!

- dog was buried in the yard in a bag

*this is absurd - he didn't wrap the dog or cat's mouth 1st - I have never been more for ICA's conviction, than I am right now!

OMG! He's trying to say Caylee was buried in the same manner the dogs were buried! Unbelievable.

This information all came from ICA to point the finger at her father. Oh My My.

LOL

HLN lawyer says first rule in court is:

"First, do no harm"

tsk, tsk JB. But still. Yay.

This reeks of desperation!!! If he did tell LE that he did that, maybe he meant that ICA saw him.

In the early 90's, my husband (now ex) accidentally ran over our dog Beau, while he was backing out of our driveway. We were both devastated.

My husband buried Beau in our backyard- wrapped in a blanket, then put in a trash bag. I'm serious! I haven't thought of that in years.

Did all these animals die because of chlorophyll?

Geez - they've been through some pets!

Did ICA begin her murdering career with them? Isn't that how psychopaths begin?

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
OK, do they just keep calling people until they can end on a high note.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Even IF that is the way they buried their pets, why could CASEY not have done the same darn thing?!

OMG! Gotta wonder if, with all these dead animals if Casey didn't have something to do with it. Isn't that alot of dead animals over the years?

Oh good grief! Is the DT going to demand an exhumation of all the Anthony family pets now???

Guess who else knew the way those pets were buried, Baez? YOUR CLIENT.

Who wraps their dead animals up in duct tape and then puts them in trash bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal