2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me really mad. What justice system?? GA is not on trial. Yet, JB is allowed to treat him like a criminal.

Even if this family buried its pets in blankets, plastic bags and duct tape - it was the FAMILY that did it and it could very well serve to prove that KC got the idea to do this to Caylee. As well as a reason to dispose of Caylee in the same manner because wrapping in blankets, bags, and duct tape to seal it all would help to keep the smell etc from being noticed. Risky!!!!!!!

This really is pathetic, so GA has experience burying stuff in plastic bags with duck tape, okay.....

BS is saying this is such a S T R E T C H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, they sure had a lot of pets who died...who's to say ICA had no hand in it...how so incredulous of Baez and ICA...for all this has to be coming from ICA....this appears to be dispicable, evil....

I don't believe JB is bringing this up. If I were a juror, I would now know why ICA would bury her daughter in a trash bag. Caylee was not a dog!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe Baez is doing this. I agree with Bill S....."what a stretch...."

Ohhhh.... I get it. Since all the family pets were put in plastic bags and buried, JB is insinuating that George put Caylee in a plastic bag and buried her. Problem is... Caylee was not BURIED.

Nope! And if the point is to make a connection to GA the SAME one can be made to ICA! Duh!

Don't most people who bury pets wrap them in a bag so the smell doesn't stink up the yard and animals don't dig them up??

As a child we buried a cat in a styrofoam cooler (before we knew how bad that was) to keep scavenger animals from digging up the cat and us going out to swing on the playset and finding pieces of him all over the yard.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
It's getting creepy in here...

I doubled up on my allergy medication this morning....this line of questioning must be me hallucinating.

I agree with BS. JB and company are opening a door they are going to wish they hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966