2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA to the rescue of ICA again. Please...I say, lets dig up the animals next...wish we could.

Bill Schaeffer says what a stretch to the imagination. He's saying this jury will not believe this!!

Holy crap that's alot of animals to die at their home......hummm...ya know what they say....about serial killers....

Did Cindy tell them this? Because certainly not KC-- however, I'd begin to wonder why so many dead animals, KC? I've wondered that myself... take it to Kio Marie!!!!

Is GA lying about never owning a dog named Misty? This is the big question that will answer whether ICA did kill her child.

OH OK I get it now. KC was only doing to baby CayLEE what KC knew her dad did with their pets. Makes sense, set her free.

darn it GA is ruining his credibility. u would rememember how u buried pets. why cant he just admit it. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HE DID THAT TO CAYLEE IF HE WOULD JUST ADMIT TO THE DUCT TAPE BEING HIS. i cant stand this hedgy-ness around the duct tape because I know GA doesn't want to be tied to it but he doesn't understand that by being "tied to it" in no way implicated him anymore than CA or LA

If the "Desparation Team" could do this ... I think they would "exhume" the Anthony's deceased pets to see if there the pets were put in "trash bags with duct tape" ... really ... this is ABSURD !!

GIVE IT UP JB ... GIVE IT UP !

:banghead:

I am in total shock - lets wait for JA to clear this up with dignity

Mr. Baez, the vet will return your deceased animal in a plastic bag - it's a hygienic thing.....

Here's what I think.....:loser: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :denied:

Once again, Mr. Baez has not done his research........

So then wouldn't KC see that's how "they" used to bury their pets? um duh JB.

JA on cross - was KC ever there when you buried your pets?

GA - Yes

JA - no further questions.

Lee will be called and will back up the fact that all of the animals being buried by GA with duct tape. jmoo

I have buried about that many pets if not more over the years, but I have them cremated and keep their ashes. So the amount of pets doesn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog