2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But, your honor, I only wanted $$ from the Enquirer! How did I get here?"

Well that is exactly what George would have to believe if he thought ICA was involved...he would have to and wanted to believe 'it was an accident gone out of control". Then he came to see it differently. So what............

yeah I believe that. NOT I would said, OMG what do you mean? Accident? tell me what happened.

You know I don't even feel sorry for CA right now. True or not true.

Well that would make it more then just "he said, she said"

doesn’t necessarily prove sex but I suspect that anyhow

Still think it has nothing to do with ICA murdering Caylee

Is it just me?

Or is there just SOMETHING about Sunny Hostin that is totally
irksome, irritating, annoying, and entirely affected?

Or, is it just me?

So GA thinks Caylee died in an accident while with Casey, and the whole thing snowballed out of control. I still don't think GA thinks ICA actually murdered Caylee in cold blood. He did not tell her he was involved in "said accident" or coverup. IMO. She is another witness in DT's case, if this is ALL he has, he has problems. IMO.

Why would anyone even care if George had an affair. Makes no difference to me since it is Casey Anthony on trial and not George Anthony!

Thanks for reminding us of this. Sometimes it seems like GA, Yuri, and RK are on trial here... Oh and Dr. Vass, too!

Who wouldn't ask; "what do you mean?", "What happened?" if someone dropped a bomb like that in this "intimate situation"- sitting on her couch while she is sitting on the floor. My eyes are rolling out of my head. Not to mention, she used the same phrase George has used in front of cameras about not wanting to believe he could raise someone who could hurt their child.

Whatever River or Krystal is trying to sell.....I'm not buying it.

Looks like she's going to meet the 'Ashtonator,' God help her!

she feels like a woman smited

JA is chomping at the bit this morning

JA just allowed KH to testify to the context of the statement: she told GA she didn't believe he could raise a child capable of harming her own child, then GA said it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Probably something the State didn't want in, and something JB actually tried to stop her from saying. Mistake by JA imo.

I sure hope SA asks her to define "intimate" or at least use the words "did you have sexual intercourse with GA?"

Cause I think Baez may be playing word games....

Won't be surprised to hear her say "No,we didn't have sex but I considered our relationship 'intimate'"

What does GA having an affair or not having an affair have to do with Caylee's death?

and why have you changed so much from your sworn statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela