2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Miss Cruz... uhhmmm err.. Halloway looks nervous.

She should be nervous imo. Not of JB but of JA.

When she was first interveiwed she DENIED an intimate relationship with GA, now it's morphed into one...

Who cares is they had sex, I don't. Come on, this is about Caylee!

Just more of casey trying to kill her parents and family!
I think that is a good point. Everything against the A's stated by Casey is like a killing without actually killing them.

Help me here old Websleuthers.....Did George say "It could have been an accident that snowballed out of control" to LE in an early investigation??

Based on previous behavior, I sure hope someone will have her on suicide watch this afternoon after SA rips her today....

Is it just me?

Or is there just SOMETHING about Sunny Hostin that is totally
irksome, irritating, annoying, and entirely affected?

Or, is it just me?

Trust me, it's not just you :crazy:

I'm back to believing again that is was all planned by the defense, the Anthony's, and RC/CH to get Casey off. George is appearing very calm. If I didn't know any better, this is reasonable doubt. (This testimony helps Casey immensely, sad to say.) But I do know better. Hope there are no more 'surprises' today from the Anthony's. MOO.

I haved felt this too. Glad I'm not alone.

I think the face of woman who is sitting in front of Cindy says it all...I wish I could do a screen cap, but I don't know how. But its that one eyebrow raised like "seriously, I'm supposed to believe this...." Hopefully the jury is giving RC/KH the same look!

This is happening before the jury, right?

Ok, now don't quote me. This is something I learned during this trial (or at least I think I understand it this way)....

During your case in chief, you can illicit this testimony that someone said to your witness as they are testifying to what was said. But on cross, you can't illicit it as it becomes hearsay.

I think.

I know this may come as a surprise, but GEORGE didn't kill his child!! Ugh...I can already tell I'll be sitting on my hands today.:banghead:
Me too! :banghead:

JB is very inexperienced with evidence usage

Is it just me?

Or is there just SOMETHING about Sunny Hostin that is totally
irksome, irritating, annoying, and entirely affected?

Or, is it just me?

Fingernails on a blackboard..SH is just like sandpaper that rubs you the wrong way!!!

I can't help but think that once again, JB has forgotten that the state gets a turn. :giggle:

Ok, dumb question. other than GA saying he didn't have a sexual affair with kh and she saying they did, is there actual proof? Writing, letters, texts, photographs, IOU's?

thanks! And yes, my shift button is broken!

kelly

When this story first broke, her sister was online saying there were compromising photos of her with GA- those never materialized, all she posted was a photo of KH with GA at the same tent. At the same time she claimed KH had a brain tumor, had seizures, and her memory came and went about the 'affair' about as often as CA's does about computer searches.The sister claimed GA dumped RH, so this was a woman scorned and she wanted the world to know what a ***** GA was....

Why is ICA so agitated? Jealous? weird....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela