2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me?

Or is there just SOMETHING about Sunny Hostin that is totally
irksome, irritating, annoying, and entirely affected?

Or, is it just me?

:welcome: She's drinking the inmate's KoolAid....:loser:

Not sure why GA would find her attractive.. Maybe it was her sunny disposition...:innocent:

I'm back to believing again that is was all planned by the defense, the Anthony's, and RC/CH to get Casey off. If I didn't know any better, there is reasonable doubt. (This testimony helps Casey immensely, sad to say.) But I do know better. Hope there are no more 'surprises' today from the Anthony's. MOO.

I agree that it is planned by JB and the A's, but I have to think that the jury can see the difference between an affair and a murder. And ICA demeanor thru-out this trial has helped a lot.

Baez is all over the place and very boring to listen to. He does NOT know how to tell a story. He rambles all over the place.

PLEASE Prosecution.....ask her why this text was STILL on herphone after TWO YEARS????!!!!

It's not the affair, it's that she said he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control. She's lying because anyone would have asked him to elaborate on that. She said she said nothing more and left it at that. Come on, with all that was going on, she didn't want to know more?

Why would anyone even care if George had an affair. Makes no difference to me since it is Casey Anthony on trial and not George Anthony!

Casey is the only one who can lie. It's not fair for the others

OMG Who cares if he had an affair? Honestly, how does this have anything to do with Casey? I hope the Jury thinks the same.

I want to know how outing george as a cheater helps the defense. Isnt KH just as morally bankrupt as george then?? She knew full well that he was married and all the stuff that he was going through. so did she murder caylee??
Did she really have a brain tumor?? ugghh!! BAez what are u doing?? this must be caseys doing. wanting to torture her family even more.

Was it just me or did JA sound positively gleeful when he said they didn't object to this evidence being admitted?

I didn’t think it was appropriate since he was sleeping with me....to only text me

I need you guys here at Websleuths in my life but that doesn't mean I am sleeping with all of you!

Is it just me?

Or is there just SOMETHING about Sunny Hostin that is totally
irksome, irritating, annoying, and entirely affected?

Or, is it just me?

There is something irritating about SH. When she comes on I mute it or change the channel. I prefer TH's who try to play it down the middle but she never does...

If he's lying about the affair, what else is he lying about?

The thing is the SA will be able to impeach KH with her depo, and I'm not sure they can mention her criminal record but if they do that also destroys her credibility.

Oddly enough if I had to pick with of the two was more credible in this trial I'd probably have to go with GA.

Never thought I'd say an A was credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop