2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The National Enquirer now joins Velveeta in taking a hit in this trial.

BBM That's what I thought he said that it could have been an accident that snowballed out of control......not that it was an accident that snowballed out of control. .... big difference IMO

I thought that too. I would say the same thing in his position! I wouldn't want my daughter to be accused of something so horrible and would try to reason away what happened. This testimony is silly, if you ask me. Everyone would try to think that about their own child. IIRC...didn't KH say the exact same quote in an interview? Is it just being left out now so she can interject herself some more?

ETA: The "could have been" an accident part

National Enquirer, real reliable new source there!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So GA thinks Caylee died in an accident while with Casey, and the whole thing snowballed out of control. I still don't think GA thinks ICA actually murdered Caylee in cold blood. He did not tell her he was involved in "said accident" or coverup. IMO. She is another witness in DT's case, if this is ALL he has, he has problems. IMO.

Even if George did say that, I think it was just a theory out of desperation... not wanting to believe his daughter could have murdered his granddaughter.

so you felt that choosing the National Enquirer was the one place that would tell your whole story without sensationalizing it

hahahaha

So far all of JB objections have been overruled.

Holloway felt #nationalenquirer would tell her story in a fair way.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:24 AM

Cruz sold story to Enquirer for 4k. I was being "trashed "in the media.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:24 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members