2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB w/KH - I lied to LE I was embarrassed thought I would get him in trouble if I told that we were having an affair....also I was in a relationship....object overrule...did you eventually tell police the truth? I did ....after being confronted with all text messages....when did you finally tell the truth...I had no choice with the text...confronted with it....prior to LE ...after that did you sell your story to a tabloid magazine...gentleman who did interview would give my entire story in full...I felt the media would make me look like trash...have a sister twin. as part of that interview you got compensation sister got compensation....are you truthful ly testifying today? did you want to come testify today? why yes I did because...object sustain

Cross- the time you inserted yourself in the A lives they were already celebreties...been on Nat. news and on news everyday...you sought them out...correct...how much $ from Nat. Enquirer for the story $4K = others don't pay and ones that do...you chose Nat. Enquirer would explain everything in detail...the one news story you could trust to tell your story...the NE was the one place that would tell your story in a fair an honest and nonsensational way......agree that story is much sexier that if you were having an affair with GA....story gets much better if you actually sleeping with GA.....
recognize this was sent a couple of weeks ...(hard to hear).....sidebar

I don't know much about this woman. What's with the other name 'River Cruze' (sp)? Is she a stripper or something?

I think her testimony is important. IF GA did say it was an accident that snowballed out of control, we need to know what he knew, when he knew it, and how he knew that.

I'm leaning toward believing this woman.

I don't think that beating the daylights out of the witness is going to work out well for the prosecution.

I hope JA is able to turn that soft, child-like voice into the shrill, ranting one we heard on the Levi Page show the other night.

She wanted to get her story out there anyway she could?

I do wonder if she was getting back GA in anyway she could either because he rejected her without having sex w/ her or if he did.

I believe that she had an affair with GA and even that he may have told her it was an accident, but her testimony proves NOTHING IMHO.

JA shows that she wanted to be part of this and has injected herself

I do not care if tab A went into slot B because this is not about Caylee and I have absolutely no suspicions that GA was involved in Caylee’s death

JA: Did you at first lie to LE about your relationship with GA?
Yes.
JA: Why?
I felt the media would edit certain things and it would look like crap. (She said crap??)

Did you eventually tell the police that you did have a relationship with him?
I did tell them the truth.
Was that after being confronted with all the other text messages?
Yes sir.

Did you get compensation for the interview?
Yes.
Are you here testifying truthfully?
Yes sir I am.

Did you want to come here and testify today?
Yes, I did.
Why?

Objection.
Sustained.

Cross.

When you inserted yourself into the A's lives they were already celebritites, weren't they?
Yes.
They were on the news almost every day, correct?
Yes.
You sought them out?
Yes.
How much did you get from the National Enquirer?
$4000.
Why the National Enquirer?
He gave me the chance to explain.
So the NE was the one place that would tell your story in a fair, honest, and non-sensational way?
no
So of all the media, you chose NE?
Yes.

And the story is much, much better if you were having an affair with George than if you were just a friend?
That's not true.
So you don't think the story was better if you were sleeping with GA?
No sir.

Do you recognize this letter?
Yes.

Objection.
JA off to see HHJP with letter.

You thought the NE was the one publication that would tell your story without sensationalizing it?!

:floorlaugh:

I'm surprised Baez didn't go into River giving George money. Maybe it didn't happen. Supposedly she gave him about as much as she got from the Enquirer.

I think maybe George was referencing their trysts as the accident that snowballed out of control, but that's just me.

Defense objects (based on defense's case) to letter being admitted into evidence -Judge Perry is reading it now. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:27 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member