2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get her Jeff!!! Woooooooooooo!

I think most likely they were having an emotional affair. GA was vulnerable and IMHO the text saying, 'I need you in my life.' was tame. I would expect very risque content if they were actually messing around.

You better believe JB would have been waving them around shouting from the rooftops if he had dirty texts.....so this means he didn't have anything concrete MOO.

I cant get over how fast KH tone & body language changed when JA got up to cross her!

From soft and innocent to defensive and hard in a flash. Hmmm....who does that remind me of? :waitasec:

KBelichWFTV:
One juror glanced at George, George is looking straight ahead.. Hands folded.. Tapping his foot [via Twitter]

Newsflash to River: You were being trashed because you were acting like trash by sleeping with a married man.

Hate to say this ....but it takes two....what you say makes it sound like he had nothing to do with it???

If they were having an affair, I would think there would be more than 1 text they can twist the meaning around. I would certainly believe her if there was more info. I am curious to see what this letter is that Ashton is introducing that JB is objecting to. Seriously, if they are going to twist that one text into an affair, go right ahead......

Juror 16 scooted to end of seat and leaned forward and then looked into gallery. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:27 AM

Sidebar (3) called in #CaseyAnthony during testimony of letter sent by #GeorgeAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:27 AM

#CaseyAnthony Holloway says local media was trashing her, editing her words but Nat'l Enquirer was fair, balanced. Really?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:27 AM

It appears the jurors are looking at #GeorgeAnthony #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:27 AM

Regardless, this still ruins GA's credibility. I was just warming up to GA yesterday too and the jury most likely felt the same way..... not after this.

I respectfully disagree, if George had an affair, sometimes under great stress these things happen, Caylee had already been murdered, this does nothing but is an attempt by the DT to elicit the response you just gave.

Don't forget this comes from a woman who has said twice there was no affair and the one time she admitted there was, she was paid for it.

The other comments about throwing KC up against the wall and snowballing out of control, one came from Padilla's assistant who stayed with KC in the family home, the accident theory came from George to LE. It is already on record.

What most seem to be missing is not the fact that there was actually an affair, but if this women is telling the truth (no way to tell), then that means GA lied on the stand and then the next question is why did GA lie about this? What is he trying to cover for?

defense could not defend ICA so they had to change the point of the trial

Jury instructions will also tell them to weigh the evidence

this is pretty light-weight stuff to me

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
River Cruz told cops no affair, sold soul for 4k to honorable National Enquirer, failed polygraph & criminal history. NEXT! #caseyanthony

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Holloway admits to receiving $4,000 from the National Enquirer for an interview

C'mon! Let's see the letter...

JA You sought the Anthony's after they were famous...

KH I was paid $4000 dollars by the National Enquirer

Shame on her. <modsnip>. IMO

Go Go Go JA

:lol: JA objects, and it is sustained. JB says "I'd like a little leeway on this"

CJBP says SUSTAINED.

JB - May we approach?

CJBP - yes.

Yeah, based on your track record, JB? You want JP to automatically give you no-questions-asked-no-sidebar-either leeway? LMAO. Good one. Your next career just might be standup comedian.

Baez objecting to the letter being entered has just told the jury that this woman is indeed a liar. IMHO

she strikes me as believable...sorry to say

I believe her. Sick as that truth is. In my 72 years, I have seen lots of liars. She is far too scared to be lying on this one item. And no long answers either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member