2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Holloway admits to receiving $4,000 from the National Enquirer for an interview

I would love to know if it was JB that recommended the A's sell Caylee's photos and videos for 200K to pay his fees.

Kinda like the explosive Game changing testimony that Lee was to give that backfired on the defense? Yeah right! I'll believe it when I see it.
Grieving Grandmother falls on the sword. Just wait...:fence::great::sick:

GeorgeAnthony looks straight ahead wearing shirt and tie.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:30 AM

At the time she claimed a brain tumor it was supposed to be causing her seizures and memory loss... in other words, symptomatic.
I highly doubt a Neurosurgeon would just leave it there to continue to grow, her symptoms would get worse, not better with time.. and ever since she was challenged about the truth of it online she has not been willing to address the topic!

Not all brain tumours are operable.

Did ICA talk to the judge yesterday????? There was supposed to be something on the Today Show, but I feel back to sleep.....

At the time she claimed a brain tumor it was supposed to be causing her seizures and memory loss... in other words, symptomatic.
I highly doubt a Neurosurgeon would just leave it there to continue to grow, her symptoms would get worse, not better with time.. and ever since she was challenged about the truth of it online she has not been willing to address the topic!

Sorry for the OT
My son had a tumor in his left temporal lobe when he was 18 months. For six months he was having 8-10 seizures A DAY. He had surgery for the tumor because it wasn't possible for him to live with it. So he had brain surgery at 2 years 1 day old. He is 15 now and you wouldn't know it. However, they never removed all of the tumor... just what was causing him to have seizures. So as of today, 13 years later he lives with a tumor it causes him NO pain... no seizures.

BBM Exactly. The affair is secondary, IMO. It casts a little doubt on GA's character but the gist of this is she is corroborating that it was an accident, not a murder.

Or that GA was TELLING others at that time that it was an accident.

loving the reference through "her husband"......gosh, why would George think this person was your "husband". He knew I was in a relationship with someone else.

GA contacted her boyfriend/fiance/husband? okaaaay

"I'm not married sir." Witness trying to mince words and proves she is sneaky.
JA: To someone he believed was your husband.
KH: Yes sir.

Holloway: #GeorgeAnthony knew she was in relationship too.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:32 AM

Holloway was in rel. similar to a marriage when seeing #GeorgeAnthony, she said. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:32 AM

I kindof agree, but I wonder if the "accident" statement could have been taken out of context. Like, maybe George said "It could have been an accident that spiraled out of control." she just misheard or doesn't remember what George said entirely.MOO

Or she's being intentionally misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member