2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna bet that she ends up crying very soon.....

I swear George is the peson on trial here...... with this DT defense. IMO.

Ashton asks if story is "much sexier" if having an affair with George. She says she did have an affair w/ #GeorgeAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:25 AM

Somehow "sexier" being said in an angry and righteous way was even better. :)

When this story first broke, her sister was online saying there were compromising photos of her with GA- those never materialized, all she posted was a photo of KH with GA at the same tent. At the same time she claimed KH had a brain tumor, had seizures, and her memory came and went about the 'affair' about as often as CA's does about computer searches.The sister claimed GA dumped RH, so this was a woman scorned and she wanted the world to know what a ***** GA was....

and at the end of the day it has nothing to do with kc killing her child.

How is this not a 'he said she said' though? SA can't prove the affair didn't happen.

LOl- Jb objects to being argumentative re: sexy details of affair. Didn't JB use the word sexy in his OS?

She is on the verge of crumbling...and JA hasn't even gotten started yet...

I cant get over how fast KH tone & body language changed when JA got up to cross her!

krystalholloway says she was sleeping with #georgeanthony and he said "this was an accident that snowballed out of control"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:25 AM

My brother had a brain tumor (benign) and you would never know it to see or speak to him.

At the time she claimed a brain tumor it was supposed to be causing her seizures and memory loss... in other words, symptomatic.
I highly doubt a Neurosurgeon would just leave it there to continue to grow, her symptoms would get worse, not better with time.. and ever since she was challenged about the truth of it online she has not been willing to address the topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89