2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Ashton go? The Judge said to clear this up........they can use whatever time is left for break AFTER.

I believe Ashton is there it is Baez that left....imagine that :floorlaugh:

My art teacher's hubbie had a brain tumor and he went down hill verrrry fast. Heartbreaking.

Man what is with the attitude?
My SIL only lasted less than 6 months from the first headache signaling trouble to her death from her brain tumor

But you're automatically dismissing that there was an 'affair' because of what GA says. At least that's how it looks to me.

No, because I wasn't there, I don't know the truth. So, I included both scenarios. Had an affair/claimed to have an affair. I am personally 100% on the fence about the affair.

All I know is I didn't spend time with GA, go to National Enquirer, claim to lie to LE, say I want to testify, and then become a blubbering mess. Why, because I believe in the sanctity of marriage and would never find MYSELF in that position. She can't blame her current predicament on anyone but herself.

Just to make myself clear....

I don't give a rat's patoot if this woman slept with George.
I don't care one wit if George slept with this woman or any other woman.
Both of those scenarios are for one's own moral compass or a higher power to judge.

My frushtration comes from any and ALL people who have purposely injected themselves into this horrible tragedy.......the killing of Precious Caylee.......for their own gain, whether it be notoriety or monetary.

River, or whatever her name is, has done just this....injected herself Knowing full well she would get a 'gain' one way or the other.

:clap:

ih5o28.jpg

A liar testifying on ICA's behalf. The irony is rich.

I don't think this witness is that important and does not go to showing that GA had anything to do with the death of his grand daughter

she is there to plant the seed in the jury's mind that ICA hid anaccident. i'd actually prefer LDB did this cross. JA is so over the lies and bs from DT and witness he is getting enraged at the disservice justice for Caylee. The jury could see this as temper and ego.

again we seem to be spending a lot of time on minutia that does not matter

I hope the jury does not think that this proves a small girl drowned in a pool and then was hidden by her grandfather while her mother partied out of grief

The affair aside (who cares?), if I were a juror, I would not find her testimony re: accident credible. If there is a slight chance he said, "I BELIEVE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" instead of "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" I would take what she said with a grain of salt. Come on, he's her father. Of course he's going to assume it was an accident. What was he supposed to say --- "my daughter is possibly a cold-blooded killer!"

I think a scorned woman will remember statements in a less-favorable light as well.

IMO

I am glad the DT cic is almost over......I hope. I need the reassurance of the Pro's common sense and I am glad they get the last word!!!!

Wow, Kathy Belich says ICA flirting with new guy on DT. What a piece of work.

OK, who is the young, good-looking guy in the suit who KC crooked her finger at and who sat down with her? She was blushy and smiley before he sat down.

My observation. He pointed to his jacket. I think she's testifying. He may be the one getting her the proper clothes to wear and prepping her.

This is very unnerving testimony... I want to thank everyone for great posting this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966