2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought this for the entire defense case. IMO, JB has run his defense as if this is a movie or a book, where lawyers and witnesses do and say things that are not allowed in real life. :cow:

I really think that the only real exposure he has had to "the law" - outside of his DUI and parking ticket cases, has been on TV.

And I don't mean Court TV - I mean Law & Order, LA Law, etc.

Real courtrooms are not this overly dramatic, "gotcha!" type environments. They just aren't.

He is "playing" an attorney for TV.

You know the more I watch this trial and the Defences I keep thinking back to that Jail house tape were Casey is crying saying it ok for you you still have each other and lee.......
I think she is going out of her way to make sure she is not the only one on there own.

What GA SHOULD HAVE SAID yesterday

I am ashamed

I was in a horrible place, and I was weak

I needed someone to talk to, to offer consolation

She asked me how I could raise a murderer

I didn't want to believe my daughter was a murderer.

I still had hope she was alive

But, if she wasn't, I told her if it was Casey, I have to believe it was an accident gone bad

Okeydokey, so let me get this straight -- I need to get the story straight... whither shall I go? ... the police? .... Eureka! The Natiional Enquirer! Never has there been a more sterling example of the journalist's art.

Sometimes I think when opposing council makes such a big deal out of things on cross examination, it makes the jurors take more notice instead of asking a question or two and sitting down. To me that would give him/her less credibility in my eyes.

I heard something - thought it was said by the witness.

I listen and watch on wftv.com. I've heard several conversations from an open mike in the broadcast mobile van when court is at sidebar or recess. Also, somebody must have adjusted the witness stand chair over the weekend, I could here the witnesses shift their weight in it. I may be getting old, but there's nothing wrong with my hearing.

You know what surprises me about this trial? There are so many people who lie, so many people who were never taught that it's WRONG to lie.

Guess the double standard that applies to women is still alive and kicking in the 21st century, sad that it comes from a group, predominately women.

Anyone know if JG is waiting to be called? I didn't hear the update if HHJP was going to allow his testimony after his proffer the other day. Thanks!

But you're automatically dismissing that there was an 'affair' because of what GA says. At least that's how it looks to me.

Honestly, to me it makes absolutely no difference one way or the other. It has absolutely nothing to do with the charges against Casey. George denies it, originally Cruz/Holloway denied it, then she changed her story. George's denial is questionable. Either way, what the heck difference does it make? Overall, George has not been 100% truthful. I feel that this witness has been even less truthful than George has been and I also feel that she purposely inserted herself into their lives (both Cindy and George - she was also friends with Cindy beyond being just another volunteer based on her statements and deposition).

What does matter is that she has said all along, with no changes, that George told her he believes it was an accident, not that he knew it was. That is what matters and the DT is trying to twist that around to George "knew" it was an accident. The affair nonsense is irrelevant to that.

IMO

What about the intimate pix of RC/GA that her sister claimed to have? She never gave it to the media=it doesn't exist..IF it did you can be sure she would've SOLD it for way more then $4000.

I am hearing on IS and other news sources that and this makes sense that if she comes across as credible to the jury that an affair did happen then George's previous statement that it did not may come into question in some of the jury's minds. If so then those specific jurors will question everything that George has said thus far in this trial or his involvement.

Please don't shoot the messenger I am totally on Georges side.

What GA SHOULD HAVE SAID yesterday

I am ashamed

I was in a horrible place, and I was weak

I needed someone to talk to, to offer consolation

She asked me how I could raise a murderer

I didn't want to believe my daughter was a murderer.

I still had hope she was alive

But, if she wasn't, I told her if it was Casey, I have to believe it was an accident gone bad

Perfect.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Dominic Casey is back in the hallway #CaseyAnthony -jfell

River's are deep and wide-too bad they are sometimes crooked and shallow too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics