2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why they are belaboring this point about it snowballing out of control, wasn't this a comment made in the early LE interviews ? (looking for it now) even the incident where George supposedly grabbed KC and held her up against the wall happened in front of LP, Cindy, LP's assistant and George's LE friend from when he worked in LE.

The point I'm trying to make is she made these statements after this became common knowledge so why are we surprised she just regurgitated this to the Enquirer for money?
Everything she testified to le or on the stand was accessible by anyone reading about this case early on it was in the media and online in 08

Guess the double standard that applies to women is still alive and kicking in the 21st century, sad that it comes from a group, predominately women.

To what double standard do you refer?

My personal opinion is that Casey is way to relaxed today for someone who is going to take the stand, but then who knows about Casey.
She's gotta be the hardest person to read ever and her emotions are like the weather in Florida. Never know from one moment to the next.

Sort of like Kronk's son, I guess I dont understand why this appears to be the Aha moment for the DT? He never said he knew what had happened to Caylee, right? You can take his statements either way, but in the context of her multiple statements and selling her story, and actually reading the context of her statements I dont know how impactful I feel this is.

I think the DT torpedoed their own witness by deciding not to introduce the letter...fwiw. JMVHO.

The only hope the DT has is to get a manslaughter charge instead of first degree murder. It really comes down to the jury believing Caylee was chloroformed or suffocated with duct tape for a felony murder charge. River's testimony could throw doubt into the matter of death so it could be important for the defense, depending on how it impacts one or more jurors of course.

This is sickening because her testimony raises doubt about GA's veracity and more to the point, what did he know and how did he know it.

I will never follow another case if this <modsnip> walks because her dad hooked up with this woman.

One of my greatest fears, it just takes one juror to cause a mistrial
I am so skeeeered! What an emotional roller coaster..........

Come on Baez. Haven't you learned yet that you need to be at a mic so that the court reporter can hear you!

Personally, I don't believe GA has been 100% honest. But I don't care if he had an affair. He is not on trial.

Exactly. He doesn't walk on water but I don't believe he knew anything about Caylee's death for sure until her remains were found. My issue is that GA's weaknesses are being used, or ar attempting to be used, to free a woman who may be responsible for her child's death. This whole part of the defense opening statement should have been left in the shredder when making out the defense game plan. Either KC did it or she didn't. Either it was premeditated or it wasn't. End of story. The rest is muddy waters.

JA asks that statement be read to jury......

allowing this witness to be considered for impeachment of GA only and not toward involvement of GA in death of victim

Everyone is talking about honesty like it goes hand in hand with this trial, am I watching the same trial?

None of the Anthony's have been completely honest IMO!
I believe the affair happened, I don't believe GA had anything at all to do with Caylee's death or disposal.
I believe River/Krystal/her family were seeking the big payoff!

I think JA could ride this trial to a position on the Fla. Supreme Court. JMO

You know, I love it when HHJBP asks JB if he's familiar with a particular citation. You know damned well he isn't. :wink:

Jude P. is so good. He is simply an encylopedia of knowledge regarding cases on the books.

In the grand scheme of things $4000 isn't a whole lot of money And it honestly isn't enough to go through all this crap. And to have to get on the stand to help a woman get away with a murder of her innocent 2 year old daughter. How does she sleep at night?

I wonder if she is still speaking to her "twin" sister. :crazy:

Jose Baez objecting to the statement

((nurse comment: of course you are... ))

I'm kind of over the various lawyers/TH's with their trying to be funny tweets...it is a capital murder trial...

I don't mind an occasional humorous tweet to break the tension of this most serious matter. A little levity is needed from time to time, IMO. We've done it on this forum as well. At least it's on topic with the matter at hand.

What I get most tired of is the numerous tweets about the cute blond and what she's wearing and who has the most followers, etc. - which has nothing what so ever to do with anything regarding this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett