2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why they are belaboring this point about it snowballing out of control, wasn't this a comment made in the early LE interviews ? (looking for it now) even the incident where George supposedly grabbed KC and held her up against the wall happened in front of LP, Cindy, LP's assistant and George's LE friend from when he worked in LE.

The point I'm trying to make is she made these statements after this became common knowledge so why are we surprised she just regurgitated this to the Enquirer for money?

Let's not forget-Rc/kh's testimony about GA is all a part of the "normal grieving process"

Does JB have some letters and the gate house log? State did not object when he mentioned them yet we have not seen/have them in evidence, do we? Or did he object and I missed it?

Sort of like Kronk's son, I guess I dont understand why this appears to be the Aha moment for the DT? He never said he knew what had happened to Caylee, right? You can take his statements either way, but in the context of her multiple statements and selling her story, and actually reading the context of her statements I dont know how impactful I feel this is.

I think the DT torpedoed their own witness by deciding not to introduce the letter...fwiw. JMVHO.

The DT is going to call GA back up and rip into him some more, courtesy of River's statements today, imo.

I have watched most of the trial and am worried at this point that this woman's testimony is going to hurt the prosecution.

Strange, because this is one of the least credible witnesses they have ever put on the stand.

chuckling .....

ICA is REALLY REALLY into her convo at the DT with her new (and somewhat handsome) atty.

Shes trying to line up a date for when she walks scott free next week! LOL :floorlaugh:

I think this KH didn't go well for JA. I think it came off like he was pushing KH too far. I am worried the same thing might happen when/if ICA takes the stand. I hope if she does go up that LDB will do the cross.

Wow, she was sleeping with George while she was dating someone else? What does any of this have to do with Caylee? "National Enquirer" really??????

are there any other witnesses out in the hall that we have heard about?

My personal opinion is that Casey is way to relaxed today for someone who is going to take the stand, but then who knows about Casey.

cayleesleeepy-1.jpg

does anyone know if the defense gets to cross on rebuttal?

Yes. This was asked in the lawyer thread and I don't remember which lawyer answered but yes. MomBomb was the one who asked the question.

I am really, really,really praying for Casey to take the stand. I think it would be wonderful for the Jury to see her lies straight on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16