2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING from sources: "Game changing" information to be revealed during testimony today in #caseyanthony trial. -Longo

So, is Baez going to get Cindy to renege so he doesn't have to read and do depos? lol

BREAKING from sources: "Game changing" information to be revealed during testimony today in #caseyanthony trial. -Longo

anxious to see if LDB will handle her...

I think this testimony is going to be crazy

What does this mean

Here comes KH - let's see if she can keep her story straight this time...

I truly beleive that Casey was INSANELY jealous of her daughter.

OH the games Jose plays.. Too bad the jury doesn't know about all his little tactics..

good morning guys! everyone have their coffee in hand? I had to do a redo on my coffee as the first time around I forgot the grounds and made a batch of hot water!

oh my!!!

everyone have their seat belts on?

Grab an Irish Coffee at side bar... yeppers, I am buckled in...Here comes the jury

coffee.gif

So are we going to be Cruzing down the Krystal River today?

I wonder if Baez actually thinks that smarmy smiling at the jurors really helps his case.

I hope the first rebuttal witness is GA (after what is about to happen!)

What does this mean

what sources? pray tell?

Taking my chill pill and moving keyboard far away :rocker:

I was really hoping JB wouldn't call Krystal Holloway. Who can believe anything this woman says?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member