2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. CH (RC) said she wanted no part of it, meaning the media frenzy, etc. But she had no trouble taking the 4K from The National Enquirer!! The jurors are not that dense, CH. Go JA, go JA, GO!!!

Obviously RC and JB have had some talks and he thinks he has prepared her well. She keeps looking over at him, it appears, for confirmation????
JMO

I really wish they had all these dates! I want to know when (exact date) the first time she told the media she was sleeping with George was. I want to know when (exact date) she went back and told the police she was sleeping with George!

Yuck!...I hate the teeny tiny broken little voice she is using:maddening:...Looking oh so sad...like she really thinks SHE is the victim in this/??...Disgusting.

Amazing the number of "victims" versus the actual Victims, huh? Those who were so sketchy, lying, cheating, stealing think of themselves as "victims" of everyone else - while those like Kronk et al who were just living their lives for good or bad are actually victims and still just move on trying to do the right thing in this. Amazing.

Well, she just was busted with her own words. OOPS.

Late to the testimony here, but I really don't think GA had a sexual relationship with this lady. He may have befriended her and been kind and she mistook that as romantic. I'm just not seeing it. Me thinky she has a big imagination...JMO

Big Imagination when it comes to money! The cow will jump over the moon before GA had an affair with her.

wow....diabolical of George to leave LOVE notes to his mistress signed by he AND his wife......

rofl

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
She denied speaking to local media but I sat down with her for more than an hour and questioned her
1 minute ago

Says she denied it first.. Then after her sister went to the media.. She says she then came clean about affair
3 minutes ago

She admits George wrote a letter saying he was trying to get thru to her thru her husband.. And the letter was from George and Cindy
5 minutes ago

BethAnneTweets BMW
RT @KBelichWFTV: Channel nine broke the story of the alleged affair..>> Well done.
8 minutes ago

Channel nine broke the story of the alleged affair..
10 minutes ago

State wants to introduce George's letter to her, defense is objecting because it's their case right now
10 minutes ago

One juror glanced at George, George is looking straight ahead.. Hands folded.. Tapping his foot
12 minutes ago

She told her story to tabloid because they promised an unedited interview
17 minutes ago

Says she lied to police initially because she was embarrassed and was in a relationship.. Came clean because of the texts they had
18 minutes ago

She said she was upset that she was sleeping with him but he stood her up the night of the memorial service for Caylee
20 minutes ago

Defense entered George's text from December 16, 2008 "I need you in my life"
24 minutes ago

She told us she loaned him 5 thousand dollars that he never paid back
26 minutes ago

She said George told her it was an accident and teared up..
27 minutes ago

Defense asked if she loaned George money.. State objection sustained.
28 minutes ago

She said she had an intimate relationship with George.. He went to her house 12 times george just looked straight ahead
32 minutes ago

She eventually talked to us on camera.
1 minute ago

He's going to make her cry.

I say good. she inserted herself and changed her story many times and this is about a murdered two year old baby. Dont play word games with le when there are lives at stake. what was her motivation to get involved with this mess when she alreday had a significant other?? omg im a lil disgusted by her and thats my opinion.

Sorry all but what was the ruling on the letter from George to her? I had to take the dog out and missed it!

She denied speaking to local media but I sat down with her for more than an hour and questioned her
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And she WANTED to come here? To have what's left of her credibility shredded by JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper