2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot, I want to see more of JA. Don't quit now.

WFTV poll do you think RC is a credible witness 88% no 9%yes 8% don't know

Aaaannnnnddd, here comes Baez again - never one to pass up an opportunity to grandstand. And torpedo his own defense further.

I can't get over how ICA is acting. Nothing. This woman is casting GA in a bad light.

Well, JB will most likely "open that door" on his redirect....... if his past redirect patterns so far in this trial continue on today.
IMO.

WOW you're psychic!!!!!!! As I was reading your post he opened it, broke it off actually and burned it. :great:

This is semantics. I think KH thinks “believe” meaning he thinks it to be truth...not “believe” as “I think what had happened was an accident....”

JA did little to undermine this testimony or the witnesses credibility. I think the jury will believe her.

WHAT is her motivation for being here?????

JB keeps repeating the snoball out of control statement he really wants this jury to hear that

once again, the defense is grasping at straws...

~sigh~

HHJP up to his usual coddling of JB. With the 1st witness of the day. JB also gets in front of the jury whatever trash he pleases.

Justice for Caylee, HHJP? Really??

I really really reeeeeeealy like the visual the jury gets of the uniformed, armed deputy standing right behind ICA. Not like before when they were at the far end of table. She's not a secretary, legal assistant or any else. She is a convicted criminal and inmate. Nice they reminded every time they look in her direction.

To quote Sheriff Joe Arpao, "You are not a guest."

So...GA sends her a letter signed by himself and CA? Do most married men do that when sending letters to their mistress??

ROFL

Exactly, very telling. Lillian Glass should be writing up a new body language note as we speak, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem