2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms cruz trying to stay far away from george. wow. Who was the woman shes talking to at back of court?

I think the Defense team is secretly working for the prosecution. They've certainly managed to erase any reasonable doubts I could have come up with. Well done!

You know what is sickening? That someone will sell their integrity, their word, their honor for a measly $4000. What is wrong with people? Disgusting.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I will state that it appears River Cruz doesn't have a criminal record so not fair to accuse her of that if she doesn't. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Personally, I don't believe GA has been 100% honest. But I don't care if he had an affair. He is not on trial.

I agree. I don't care one way or the other. But if I have to believe that he had an affair based off this woman's testimony then I'd have to say I don't believe he did. She's flipped flop too much.

ICA smiling and doing her "I just one-upped someone" eyebrow raise. Infuriating.

Only thing missing this morning is Jerry Springer.

I have thought this for the entire defense case. IMO, JB has run his defense as if this is a movie or a book, where lawyers and witnesses do and say things that are not allowed in real life. :cow:

Mornin' peeps!

Please remember that although tweets from MSM or Magpie are allowed here, they still must abide by our TOS. If a tweet violates TOS, no matter how amusing you may find it, please do not post it here.

:tyou:

Nothing in my post referenced GA at all. I am talking about personal responsibility. GA could have leaned on any woman for emotional support. She put her shoulder out for GA. She is here because of HER actions. End Of Story.

But you're automatically dismissing that there was an 'affair' because of what GA says. At least that's how it looks to me.

I'm kind of over the various lawyers/TH's with their trying to be funny tweets...it is a capital murder trial...

I think ICA is taking much pleasure from this. It hurts CA and GA, and she gets pleasure from this, IMO.

Personally, I don't believe GA has been 100% honest. But I don't care if he had an affair. He is not on trial.

agreed. Totally. CA has absolutely not been totally honest, have no idea about LA, think some times he was, sometimes he wasn't. GA is not on trial. If there is more evidence that this woman having 2 contradictory statements, one in her statement, other today, plus her testimony today, and the 1 text, Bring It On. I have no problem with that. As to the way her testimony went today, as far as whether ICA is innocent of the charges, meh...... IMO.

Wheeeeee! This is fun. I guess she's getting her unedited story out now, huh?

When HHJP called for a recess, did someone whisper, "Oh, damn it."? I swear I heard that. Anyone else? Who whipered that?

ETA: ICA looks rather amused and pleased.

I heard that, too. I actually thought they said GD...kwim?

I think KC asked Mason "She's coming back, isn't she?" when KH was getting off the stand.

Good morning- this woman reminds me of many/some of the women I work with who are in some type of a crises situations yet adds details upon details about their situation in order to get even more attention and sound more "important". All attention is good attention to them, even if it means lying...

*yes, this is my first post, long time reader, decided to jump in and join you guys! HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo