2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things I tried to get in before the court thread closed -

Was ICA arguing with the guard?

Did ya see that ICA had her shirt tied in a knot in the back?

I think this is an imaginary problem. CJBP won't be happy.

I can't get over how many times JB tries to play tit for tat. He thinks since he got in trouble, everyone should be in trouble!

I really like HHJP, but can someone please explain to me why he is constantly putting up with this crap from the DT?:banghead:

I may as well take this time, since I'm already in my office, to work on my messy library shelves. I don't intend wasting another day, and I can hear the 'puter when this trial comes back on, IF it ever does.

What will the consequences for JB be when we find out this IS imaginary (IMO)

How long is indefinately???:waitasec:

I have a feeling it is only going to be as long as it takes HHJP to read that report...and recall the jury...

Contempt charges are piling up Mr. Baez - I sure hope this part of the trial is going to be televised...

IF JB would have shut up and listened to that JA said - this depo would be done.

JB has some reason to be dragging it out. Seemed after yesterday that Rebuttal by the State was going to be tying up some loose ends.

Wish I could get inside Juror #4's head right about now...wonder if she's still pro-ICA?

Wow. I think the Judge is as angry with the defense as I am. I have never seen such a display from an attorney in my life. This is nuts!!!

Baez doesn't want the trial to end. He has to face some serious matters with the judge and the bar when this is over. It's the end of the hallway for Baez too.

As Casey stood to leave courtroom, I was again flabbergasted and mystified at the fact that Casey has once again TIED her blouse off at the small of her back! This was a button down shirt...NOT a blousy shirt...

I just find it curious from a psychological standpoint....WTH could she be thinking as tying shirts at the small of the back isn't really making her chest appear larger...SO WHY???

I really like HHJP, but can someone please explain to me why he is constantly putting up with this crap from the DT?:banghead:

trying to avoid any possibilities of appeal?

I wonder if the recess is for the entire holiday weekend. Mason has told us he doesn't want weekend work. Last weekend they pulled a trick. Here we go again. He could have deposed them last night...but he doesn't do nights either. He wants depos on HIS time and his convenience. This is absurd. I am furious

He knew this two days ago and waits till the holiday weekend to cry, whine and complain. I better shut up now or put myself in a corner because I am about to lose it...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know who is more childish JB or ICA both think think they can do what they want. Made for each other that's for sure.

MarkNeJameMark NeJame

#JoseBaez is seeking time to conduct discovery on #JeffAshton refuttal witnesses. #JudgePerry made it clear that this better be well founded

55 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

What a circus this is. I've never seen a process so manipulated in my life, at the expense of tax payer dollars no less. I wonder if other countries look at our judicial process and laugh their a$$ off. I know I would if I were them.

I'm not laughing. I think it's such a shame that an inept attorney is allowed to manipulate the court and the Judge in this manner. IMO, Judge Perry is allowing this to happen so he can have a clean slate if and when it comes to appeals but it's getting ridiculous and needs to stop.

The rebuttal experts are there to rebutt the defense testimony. Nothing new in reports. It's imaginary by this defense like their entire bloody case. Sorry, I'm so frustrated.

I hope this P O the jury and they find her guilty of all seven charges and they give this <modsnip> the Death Penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand