2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought KC asked Tracey if she was the babysitter.

As in, 'Are you my babysitter?'

Because everyone else was busy looking for Caylee, so Tracey stayed behind with KC.
Thank you. I wanted to hear it again. Makes better sense what you said. (Although I liked my take on it though.) Hi...... I'm Zanny the baby sitter!!!!!!!!!!

That was my take on it too. That's how Casey learned to bury "stuff". JMO. Wrap, blanket, plastic bags, duct tape. Sheesh! What is wrong with Baez? He's been better for the prosecution than the defense. JMO.

It also was not helpful that CA testified she originally did her computer searches because her dogs were sleepy - which in my mind suggested ICA was doing some drug trials on CA's pets. It also raised the spectre that the A's had an unusual number of pets, who died. Particularly a mother dog and her pup who died within 6 months of each other.

LOL "He can direct all he likes, he's still not a forensic pathologist." ROFL JB

LOL - No HHJP, Mr. Baez doesn't want to do a depo on this expert on Dr. Warren - he just wants to complain and moan and grandstand.

Is it just me or is JB like a kid making every excuse to delay bedtime?

He is wound up this morning isn't he??????????? lmbo.

Good Morning!:coffeecup:

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!
canadaday_cupcakes.JPG

I'm not Canadian but I do love your country, it's on my list of "places to visit" after my hubby retires :)

Mr. Baez is really wound up this morning - he was listening to the talking heads last night and I just realized I didn't move over to the Trial thread...

LOL "He can direct all he likes, he's still not a forensic pathologist." ROFL JB

First thing that came to mind when I heard JB say this was, "Well, pffft ... we see where your Juris Doctorate degree got you, Baezzzz."

5:30AM is just too darn early for me to listen to JB..:banghead:

Why would anyone bury an animal in the backyard? Our vet came to the home, put our cat down, then took it to be cremated. Our Vet also made a donation in our cat's name.

NEVER bury a pet in your back yard. Good grief. The scavengers will come a running......... obvious in Caylee's case.

Our backyard had a section with all our goldfishies and hamsters, and one snake. Goldfish and snake got buried in plastic bags inside matchboxes; hamsters got washcloths and shoe boxes. There were elaborate funeral ceremonies and little stone grave markers. Nothing ever dug them up.

Our cats and dogs all got put down at the vet's office and were cremated, though.

This is the trial that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friiiieeeeennd!

Mr. Baezzzz has learned the 'art of bullchitting' masterfully from his client, I see. :rolleyes: He's trying to pull one over on da judge!

Looks like we Canadians are going to get our holiday after all! Me thinks JP is recessing for the rest of the day so JB can depose witnesses.

Is it just me or is JB like a kid making every excuse to delay bedtime?
Yes.

Last night my 4 year old informed me it wasn't time for bed because his toe itches. I scratched his toe. Still itchy? He wanted to wait and see, and can he watch more Scooby?

I love moments like that. Adorable.

Well, from an actual child.

From Baez, not so much.

My daughter-in-law just texted me and said she's at the gym and 'alot' of people think casey is innocent and that her dad did it. Im speechless!

So.... is JB essentially asking for the state not to put on a rebuttal?

(Go CJBP! Back here tomorrow.... and Sunday.... and Monday.... and Tuesday if necessary... and Wednesday.... :floorlaugh: CM must be thrilled.)

I guess JB has regretted "Resting". Here we go again. He rests and his case continues on. My Goodness, when it is it going to be over. Baez will not let go..He absolutely has to have the last word..

HHJP: There are real problems and there are imaginary problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove