2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real life did not allow me to watch or follow trial yesterday but I have seen refrences to this "pet burial" direct...

Can you briefly explain while we await HHJP?

Apparently it was the family ritual to bury their many dead pets in the back yard, wrapped in a blanket, in a black plastic bag with tape around it to keep it closed.
Defense implying since George did that 30 years ago, he also did that with Caylee. Had Lee and CA up to confirm.
No one mentioned that is also how you will receive a dead pet back from the vet. We were all shocked that he would bring it up because clearly it also showed this is how ICA learned this, and for me to take it one step further, why she borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbour.

In regards to CA banking while she was supposed to be at work... I highly doubt the SA would put anyone from Gentevia on the stand if here was even a CHANCE the would say CA could possibly be out of the building.

Don't know if this has been discussed yet this morning, but did anyone see Tracey (Lennie's person) on the Today show this morning?

She said that Casey introduced herself to Tracey as the "Babysitter"? :waitasec:
Oh I thought KC asked Tracey if she was the babysitter.

As in, 'Are you my babysitter?'

Because everyone else was busy looking for Caylee, so Tracey stayed behind with KC.

Wow. The DT is TERRIFIED of Cindy's Gentiva records. They clearly torpedo their best/only hope at reasonable doubt of premeditation.

Apparently it was the family ritual to bury their many dead pets in the back yard, wrapped in a blanket, in a black plastic bag with tape around it to keep it closed.
Defense implying since George did that 30 years ago, he also did that with Caylee. Had Lee and CA up to confirm.
No one mentioned that is also how you will receive a dead pet back from the vet. We were all shocked that he would bring it up because clearly it also showed this is how ICA learned this, and for me to take it one step further, why she borrowed the shovel from the next door neighbour.
That was my take on it too. That's how Casey learned to bury "stuff". JMO. Wrap, blanket, plastic bags, duct tape. Sheesh! What is wrong with Baez? He's been better for the prosecution than the defense. JMO.

Im sorry, but isn't a rebuttal case to rebut the defense case. How can that be done prior to the defense?

I would really really LOVE to know how the Yorkies are doing ESPECIALLY after ica was incarcerated as well as the "pets"/animals that the childhood friends buried, did they know these pets?

I guess the Anthonys never got the notice not to bury animals in the yard. The decomp leaks into the water system.

Im sorry, but isn't a rebuttal case to rebut the defense case. How can that be done prior to the defense?
The defense rested yesterday. Prosecution can now rebut. Then defense can do a sur rebuttal. JMO.

I'm curious about the exchange between JB and HHJP yesterday. HHJP asked JB point blank if he knew that CA was going to get on the stand and dispute her work records. JB danced around it and said they both should have known. Sounds to me like he knew she was going to say this, even though he signed a stipulation saying that the records were accurate and true. Does anyone else think this is going to be a problem for JB later? We can add it to the list!
Here ya go. Scroll down a little bit and you'll find it. This is from the Hinky Meter.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/01/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-33-070111/#more-7390

I guess the Anthonys never got the notice not to bury animals in the yard. The decomp leaks into the water system.
Why would anyone bury an animal in the backyard? Our vet came to the home, put our cat down, then took it to be cremated. Our Vet also made a donation in our cat's name.

NEVER bury a pet in your back yard. Good grief. The scavengers will come a running......... obvious in Caylee's case.

How can LDB be so buddy-buddy with JB when he clearly is using their "friendship" for his gain/benefit. Clearly, LDB didn't have to say anything to JB about what they're doing.

he could be right about that...
I remember Richard Hornsby's take on that. IIRC, he basically said KC isn't going to get the death penalty anyway, no matter who her lawyer was, but Baez will still claim he won.

Good morning!
It's 9AM EDT and time to get crackin' already but I see JB is busy "blah blah blah blah-ing" - trying to delay the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966