2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the above. A fine to include ALL expenses for the days in the delay, including the cost of the hotel, food, and entertainment for the jurors (and their daily $30 if that is what they are paid), court costs for today, etc. It should be a substantial fine for the defense if found to be an imaginary problem.

Not just JB,all the DT . :maddening:

Oh well....I guess I better go do laundry. My washing machine will be a victim of my frustration. :floorlaugh:

But but a month ago ICA was showing off her slender build to show that she is sedentary but not fat (even though she was fat a couple of years ago). Which is it?

During closing arguments....can the prosecution play a video of the defense opening statement and make reference to it?

That is a good question. I think the lawyers thread would answer this one of my favorite on this site.

Bill S talking about the hand wiping gesture......I loved it and felt like it was an expression from him and possibly a sign to ICA.

But also easily explained if questioned he should say his hands got sweaty during testimony.

I wonder which major network will interview ICA after she is found guilty. I'm certain she will want to talk to someone so she can bash her family once more.

KH sworn statement to LE: It was an emotional affair, we never had sex.

Tabloid: We will give you 4,000$ for your story.

KH: We had sex.

She needs to get off the TV, and they need to stop putting her on these shows!

IMO

Does anyone have the video link for GA as he made the hand motions to ICA when he left the stand yesterday?

KC's pregnancy story reminds me of that new show Raising Hope. I wonder if she has seen it...

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

I didn't notice it until I just reviewed the video in response to these posts. But, yes, that *was* priceless. He even seemed to look over at ICA very pointedly just before making the motion.

I hope and pray that he really *is* done with her shenanigans.

I remember way back her attempt at suicide, and hearing about her brain tumor..she kept herself in the limelight by whatever means possible...and she still is not done.

She is nothing more than a desperate attention seeker, and Lord knows she has gotten her share. I can't wait until the media moves on, but today's shows are all about HER.

When was her suicide attempt? I just said last night that possibly the "I need you in my life" was a response to her wanting to do that. I could see that happening and her turning it around to be what she is using it for now.

They could show the pics with her using another name and show she is not credible, she did say she had no other names.

If this turns out to be an imaginary problem, I will be furious if Baez isn't arrest, fined, and disbarred on the spot! What do you all think HHJP will actually do if this is an imaginary problem?

If this is imaginary it is just one more in the tally sheet that we all know HHJP is keeping in order to bring down the hammer on JB after the trial. I sure hope we are able to learn what punishment is handed down on JB. It should be available due to Sunshine Laws.

I shudder to think what Judge Perrry will say to this man (Baez) if this is an "imaginary problem." Baez needs to start acting like a professional attorney.

Fantasy in my head.....
deputy handcuffs JB and leads him out ICA's door into the holding area...:floorlaugh:

Peeps, I'm going to roll this one back into the Sidebar. This should be a very smooth transition, but fasten your seatbelts and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Ynotdivein,

:lol: I think I lost a shoe on the ride over..... Can we go back and look? :lol:

I wonder which major network will interview ICA after she is found guilty. I'm certain she will want to talk to someone so she can bash her family once more.

Can't she will be appealing

Does JB really think JP is not going to go back to his office and read these reports right now? He knew yesterday who the State was calling and could have taken care of this last night if there really was a problem which I'm 99.9% sure there isn't. This was just their way of trying to delay and get the weekend off. I hope JP keeps them in court until 9pm tonight.

How long should it take JB to take 2 depositions? It shouldn't take more than an hour but I guarantee he'll take all day.

Well, a couple of hours will be taken up with, "let me rephrase that". And another couple with, "Aaaaaaaaaaaand...". A few more with his eyes rolled up towards the heavens as he's attempting to formulate a single cognitive thought. And, of course he'll have to come back several dozens of times to ask yet another question he forgot before. Yeah... it could take a while.

Meanwhile, HLN is showing RC or KH or whatever her name is today for the umpteenth time. Can someone please tell them her fifteen minutes has expired.

I'm cranky.

relatively early on HHJP told JA to write down his formal complaints on JB. You have to believe that has gone from a report to a book to a series by now. JB was not allowed to practice law for quite sometime. He had to rehabilitate his "image" which finally was accomplished when he started a non-profit for children iorny huh? It is interesting to read about, more so now than if you read about his attempts before watching his "tactics" during this trial. I truly want to believe the bar will look at his history and say something to the affect " we barely let you in in the first place " and now we are going to fix our mistake.

BBM made me :floorlaugh:
I truly want this man punished, I don't know him personally and would have probably never even heard of him had it not been for Caylee, but I've watched for 3 years as he has attempted to derail justice for precious Caylee, I've read all about the licorice sharing with his client, I've watched him suck the Florida taxpayers dry with his shenanigans and I'm just sick of it. I loathe him as much as I do ICA and I hope they both pay dearly for their crimes. Yes, I believe what Baez has, and is doing, is a crime.
I will feel the same elation when Baez is taken down as I will feel when ICA is sentenced.:great:
Maybe I'm sadistic for feeling this way.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member