2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, knowing this "type" of person - I'd want to see proof of that before I believed it.

It's an awful thing to lie about, but I have known more than one person who lied about being sick for again, the drama, sympathy, and attention it gained them.

GEORGE was the one, IIRC, who said that Cruz had a brain tumor.

CRUZ said that she did NOT have a brain tumor.

I believe Cindy is getting disability. George might be too. I'm sure it's hard to hold down a job when you have emotional trauma - if I'm having personal issues in my life it's impossible to focus at work. We don't know, their mortgage can be months overdue. Foreclosures take a long time to happen.

Their lives were turned upside down, so I think they deserve to get some help until this is all over and done with. How can they possibly live a normal life right now?

Sorry to quote myself but I was just thinking - you know they probably might do okay since they don't have Casey draining their bank account anymore. That and sadly, not spending any money on Caylee anymore.

I have a BAD feeling JB will mess around until someone DOES CAUSE a mistrial!

Worth watching. Now I know why I feel I've been on an acid trip throughout this case. :tyou:

Wow - that was a powerful video. Kinda summed up how I feel right now.

:rocker:

What was sad is that it's quite clear it's no longer about Caylee :(

MOO

Mel

Just read that WFTV says court will resume at 1:30. Is this accurate?

ETA: HLN says shortly after 1:00.

Well, i guess we can hope that at 1:00 p.m. we'll be back in bidness again.

Apparently, she did 'go away', until the police came knocking at her door and then publicized her involvement with George. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but that is how I understood it.

Yeah, she told them her affair was an emotional one, she could have gone away then, but then came the enquirer and she added the sex affair, brought herself right back into the fray.

Cindy is collecting disability, probably stress related. Don't know about George.

Do you mean any Grand parents who have a Grand-Daugther die can collect government benifits in your Country???

GEORGE was the one, IIRC, who said that Cruz had a brain tumor.

CRUZ said that she did NOT have a brain tumor.

NOt true. WHen this came out years ago, RC's sister was all over Marinade Dave's blog saying RC had a brain tumor and seizures and was practically on death's door.

Thank you Mods for keeping the sidebar open all this time while we wait!!!

I believe Cindy is getting disability. George might be too. I'm sure it's hard to hold down a job when you have emotional trauma - if I'm having personal issues in my life it's impossible to focus at work. We don't know, their mortgage can be months overdue. Foreclosures take a long time to happen.

Their lives were turned upside down, so I think they deserve to get some help until this is all over and done with. How can they possibly live a normal life right now?

Because it's been 3 years and people deal with these things every day?

Does anyone know what the Anthony's are doing to support themselves. Cindy said she hadn't worked in 3 years and George can't be working either since he's in court all day. You'd think after 3 years their house would have been foreclosed upon.

their house almost got foreclosed upon.

Mark Lipmann was originally their foreclosure attorney

HLN now saying that court will resume at 1:30pm.

Oh great!...I will be at a 12:30 Central haircut appointment then...lucky for me, my hairdresser is hooked on this trial and will have TRU-TV on! Will only miss what happens on commercials and will drive like he77 to get back home and get on here, on WFTV, and CNN as my back-up! LOL!

Only good thing for me about today is that the morning trial thread is so short and I am halfway thru it! :floorlaugh:

And to be quite honest - who is going to employ them right now. Currently I can only imagine they are unemployable (unless they want to stuff envelopes at home)!

Maybe in time they can ease their way back into society -- but not until this case is over.

MOO

Mel

I think that CA has convinced herself that ICA is guilty, but that Casey is mentally disturbed so that excuses it in Cindy's mind.

I agree she thinks ICA is guilty (which I think is the minority thinking here). I think she wants to save her. She testified that she did searches up to a point. She didn't go all out and say she did all the searches that were found, which has been glossed over but I think is important.

Perhaps in her mind she don't think it was intentional, but yet once it was done ICA didn't take responsibility for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84