2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, pro defense TH on HLN just said, "Shame on CA for lying and shame on JB because he knew about it."

I know we have spent lots of time discussing ICA courtroom attire but I just need to say one more thing...the worst wardrobe ever award goes to her. Where do they find these blouses? I think more thought should have gone into this by her DT

O/T

Leaving work for the day (well WS work that is!) just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for their posts so that I can follow this trial while I am at work.

:seeya:

judge wants jury instructions tomorrow, will we get closing arguments tonight? From what I hear, sur rebuttals are VERY rare....

Just getting her. How are things going? Any info would be appreciated!! TY.

What else will be presented today, after the State's rebuttal is finished? Will they recess for the day?

TIA

can someone tell JEan C on HLN that maybe the jury didn't take notes during Gentiva testimony is that most all discussed is on paper and is in evidence to be reviewed. Im tired of her insinuation that this testimony is "no big deal" to the jury

For those of you who ask if ICA can change her mind about testifying,she can not do so in the rebuttals phase-she had her chance and its OVER!

LP is in the media room? As long as he isn't actually IN court.

If they recall Cindy I don't think they would tear her to shreds given she has a very sympathetic person as the grieving grandma. The SA has proved she was at work. I think it could turn off the jury if they get her up there and badger her about lying for Casey. She already broke down on the stand once.

I really want the fact that KC deleted a couple of hundred pics of Caylee! Does the State get to go again after the sur-rebuttal? (sic)

I thought they ran a keyword search on the Anthony's home computer for Chlorophyll and came up with NOTHING?

Did I miss that earlier? or is it still coming?

judge wants jury instructions tomorrow, will we get closing arguments tonight? From what I hear, sur rebuttals are VERY rare....

Rare as in unusual or odd..........remember who is on the DT

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy Anthony just told deputies in hallway 2 girls took a picture of her w/ their phones. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy