2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputy says 1 woman is free to go. I guess they Checked her phone and found nothing.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:34 PM

Another wow, the pro defense person, just said, "Not only is premeditation back on the table, there is a huge light shining on it. Shame again on CA. "

The state has done a very good job in rebuttal IMHO.

I had jotted down a couple of concerns I thought that might give the jury concern as well.

One was cleared up completely today by the forensic anthropologist testimony. The other by the testimony from CA's workplace.

I can't see anything right now that would cause reasonable doubt to a juror or a hesitation in a juror in coming to a verdict of guilty. JMHO

Uh oh. The Kardadhian sisters behind me may get kicked out for snapping pix of the Anthonys in the hall. Deputies all over em. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:30 PM

What the heck is wrong with people? Did they ask for autographs too? It's a murder trial people, serious business!

Was just wondering if anyone will light off fireworks if Casey is convicted?

I know I will feel as if I have the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders.
I cannot believe how strong I feel about this case...
Will probably pop a bottle of champagne and pour myself a glass :)
Wish I had someone else to celebrate with.....but I will celebrate here with all of you!!!

Lippman CA's attorney says, "My client remains steadfast she searched for chloroform and chlorophyll."

Have Caylee's skeletal remains been released to family and laid to rest or are they still being held pending resolution of this case?

TIA

I wonder if lying under oath about being, or not being, at work would disqualify her from disability benefits from Gentiva.

CA's lawyer released a statement that Cindy is standing steadfastly by her testimony that she researched chloraphyll and then chloroform...

Oooohkay

I would like to personally thank CA for her lies on the stand, she has so illuminated the subject of premeditation with her clumsy lies that the Jury will be dazzled by it.
You don't need to lie for an innocent person Cindy.

Have Caylee's skeletal remains been released to family and laid to rest or are they still being held pending resolution of this case?

TIA

Caylee's remains were released by her Mother to Caylee's grandparents a long time ago.

HLN

Lippman releases statement that CA maintains she did the search for chlorophyl/chloroform.

LOL

"that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!"

I kind of miss Mountan_Kat's analysis. Parents-in-law sure picked a fine day to visit!!

CA's lawyer released a statement that Cindy is standing steadfastly by her testimony that she researched chloraphyll and then chloroform...

Oooohkay

What else did we expect? :crazy:

HLN

Lippman releases statement that CA maintains she did the search for chlorophyl/chloroform.

LOL

"that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!"

UHM....<unusual person> uhm..<(****^&()*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member