2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really inappropriate. WTH do these girls need camera phone photos for?

An aside....about 8 years ago I was in the airport and took a picture of a woman whose thong underwear were about 6 inches above the waist of her jeans. It was not her face, just the view from behind. I never did anything with it. I felt badly about it later.

This age of people taking pics and uploading them to You Tube and their public photo accounts is really getting out of hand. I for one hope something is done to curb people from uploading unauthorized images of people going about their business.

Careful, SOTS, starting to sound a little like, "You kids get off my lawn!" :wink:

I agree.

What was DT whining about this morning? Any discovery violations or action by the judge?

No surprise CA will continue to lie. She might hurt her daughter even more if she does.

How was Gentiva evidence today? Do you think it was clear what they said and did JA do a good job explaining why this was pertinent? Think jury got it? TY.

Sonny Hofstra or whatever just said it's been a bad day for the defense and shame on Jose Baez for not doing a better cross if the Gentiva guy! :eek:

ETA: Now she's saying CAs testimony had taken premediation off the table (yeah right) but now it's right back on with a big spotlight on it!! :great:

Shine Baby Shine!! :great:

Is there something going on in court?? InSession just has the THs on!! ?? :waitasec:

Is JB still trying to prolong everything so they don't deliberate this weekend? JP already said he would have court Sunday if jurors were willing and I can't imagine they wouldn't jump at that chance as it means they get home sooner.

How was Gentiva evidence today? Do you think it was clear what they said and did JA do a good job explaining why this was pertinent? Think jury got it? TY.

To make a very long story short, the guy from Gentiva proved Cindy was at work during the time in question. LDB did the direct exam on the guy. I think most of the Jurors probably got it. IMO

So... DH out all day running errands. Comes home with grocery bags. As I am unloading, I pull out huge tins of kidney beans... crushed tomatoes... ground hamburger... and three kinds of peppers.

Yep, we are having chili tonight! :woohoo:

DH doesn't know how to make chili for fewer than 12 people, so there will be plenty for us to share!

WFTV just said no court in session tomorrow, closing arguments will be Sunday

HLN

Lippman releases statement that CA maintains she did the search for chlorophyl/chloroform.

LOL

"that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!"

Cindy is at the end of the hall on this. Perhaps her Attorney should advise her of this. IMO

There was an actual search for neck breaking, not a pop up. No search for sanitizer, chlorophyll (or any variation of spelling) or bamboo... CA is just going totally down today...

Cindy is at the end of the hall on this. Perhaps her Attorney should advise her of this. IMO

I would think he did. However, she will fall back on the victim role and claim it was the old/new/changed/whatever meds, or maybe an OD on Brainboosticillin, that caused her to become "confused". Watch. She'll probably giggle when she says it, too, daring them to prove it was intentional.

So... DH out all day running errands. Comes home with grocery bags. As I am unloading, I pull out huge tins of kidney beans... crushed tomatoes... ground hamburger... and three kinds of peppers.

Yep, we are having chili tonight! :woohoo:

DH doesn't know how to make chili for fewer than 12 people, so there will be plenty for us to share!

I love chili! nom nom nom

However, what is the significance to chili and this trial? I feel like I'm missing something!

Thank Goodness, LDB, JA, & Mr. G., will get some much needed rest.

Actually, I believe both sides requested the time so they could work on their closing arguments. They will still be working tomorrow!

270629_246407268709751_174731405877338_1158456_3755149_n.jpg

270884_246407285376416_174731405877338_1158457_6957051_n.jpg

264569_246526635364481_174731405877338_1158802_3660408_n.jpg

More here: facebook.com/media/albums/?id=174731405877338

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors