2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I got that from - it came out today, from Yuri Melich, that phone records show no calls from the house to George Anthony from Cindy on 6/16, 6/17. Those would have been the phone calls about the elaborate pool ladder/open gate story. Means it NEVER happened. But, BUT Cindy told the cops this story on 7/16 or 7/17 when as far as anyone knew, caylee WAS ONLY MISSING.
If I heard & understood the testimony from today correctly, it means Cindy began planting the seeds of HOW CAYLEE DIED within the first 48 hours of getting Casey from Tony's apt.
That, my friend, is difficult to comprehend . . . but now appears to be a fact.
She had to have already - on 7/16 and 17 - have put together in her mind:
1. Casey had always had an excuse for why Caylee could not be available for a month
2. The car smelled like "a dead body"
3. Casey's bizarre story about "the nanny took her"

So she consciously was wanting to look for Caylee because, as she told 911 "my daughter just admitted the babysitter stole her". BUT her deeper mind already felt that Casey may have covered an accident, and wanted to put this idea across to police.

Can the temper tantrum be accessed on You Tube, I missed it and don't know how?

No, it's up to the jury to decide what weight to give CA's testimony. I think the judge was telling the jury that he has a special outing planned for them tomorrow, since there's no court.

thank you... I just found a link that suggests the potential... I thought it was odd that after the sidebar he went to speak with jury (with court reporter) then brought them back into court before dismissing them...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...ony-lie-chloroform-searches/story?id=13975873

"It's unclear if Cindy Anthony's testimony about conducting the computer searches will be impeached by Judge Belvin Perry and the jury will be instructed to disregard that testimony."

I'm 'new' here in that I just 'joined up' recently; but have been 'here' since August 2008. And tonight, I find myself fighting tears. I'm at a 'tough' time in my life for many reasons; and I just had a phone call from my darling five year old grand daughter who lives thousands of miles away. She was born in December of the same year Caylee was born. The lilt in her voice just now as she called my name ('MIMI!!) ...the giggles as she told me of her sparkly new shoes...and her thanking me over and over for the 4th of July shirt I sent her. Her Daddy, our only son, is in Ireland tonight, enroute home to his family (is career military) ...Caylee deserved the very same as our baby girl has. And I wept, as it just all 'hit me' tonight. Thank for 'listening'....

It is. It may be a fact, but for the life of my I can't figure out WHY. She can lie about the computer searches long after the fact, that would make sense. But WHY would she start telling the police as early as 7/16 a lie about calling GA about the pool ladder? She just found out Caylee was missing just the day before? Didn't she think the babysitter had her? Does anyone remember if GA was asked about this in either a deposition or on the stand? Did GA back up her story about the call?

MOO

Cindy has lived with and dealt with ICA ICA's entire life. I think, regardless of her protestations to the contrary, she knows exactly who and what ICA is. IMO, Cindy knew when they got the car home what had happened, and her mind went into revolt, and IMO her going back to work was running away and getting away from the car so she could start her denial process.

So DT cannot mention drowning or molestation in closing statement because it was not proven. Wow, they should just not even leave the table.

Well someone better inform LKB (since she's advising Baez) because she just said on HLN that, "of course they were going to argue the drowning at closing".

The only thing I hope and pray for now is her inability to publish...anything! Her words spoken or written will mean nothing...at least to me.

After three years, the only words I want to hear are from a little girl who was the victim of this crime.

I believe Sunday morning she will speak through a voice from The State of Florida's Ninth Judicial District.

Darn! I missed that. Any idea where I could see it? Was it at the very end of the day?

Yes, at the very end when the lawyers were all walking around. It was on cfnews - central Fl's news/weather station for Bright House cable.

She had to have already - on 7/16 and 17 - have put together in her mind:
1. Casey had always had an excuse for why Caylee could not be available for a month
2. The car smelled like "a dead body"
3. Casey's bizarre story about "the nanny took her"

So she consciously was wanting to look for Caylee because, as she told 911 "my daughter just admitted the babysitter stole her". BUT her deeper mind already felt that Casey may have covered an accident, and wanted to put this idea across to police.
Early on...and I mean very early on...Cindy was all about the truth and having her daughter answer for "it" if responsible...that changed quickly. I'm sure hours with LE put her on high alert that all wasn't what it appeared to be. So, do I feel she was honest in the 911 calls...yes, absolutely.

I just thought of something... River Cruz was on HLN last nite saying that if GA was innocent,, What was he doing at her house and why was he texting her 4 days after Caylee was found,,, WELL .... wasn't that the same time (right around the Ritz stay) that CA was supposedly screwing around with Dominic Casey?? I remember it being reporetd that her and Dominic disappeared for awhile once or twice.. Am I remembering this right??

I did'nt know about this and now I feel the need for a shower.

I've held off replying about the daisy chain because I don't know the details like the others. IMO IMO The daisy chain, per Leonard, is that the info for the baby's location came from ICA overheard at the jail, passed on to Roy Kronk from his girlfriend who works at the jail.

Someone help these peeps with a better explanation, please.

You know..I seem to recall that LP used that term long before that search by Dom. Casey and Hoover...It went way back to his searches at Blanchford Park..I tend to think he used that term alot when trying to tie in things "According to Anthony's"..

LP is all about connecting the dots ( petals)..and really believed he understood wayyyy more than he really had proof of...

LP is all about "Bounty" hunting..and trying to "Crack"cases...He is just another Media Persona that loves the exposure... Right or wrong..I believe he thought he could crack KC..but NOPE!! so rode that media frenzy and reaped whatever he could/can...Spots never change:crazy:

After three years, the only words I want to hear are from a little girl who was the victim of this crime.

I believe Sunday morning she will speak through a voice from The State of Florida's Ninth Judicial District.
I am hoping that the State mentions her name a gazillion times.

So I am listening to today again via WFTV's awesome links... and it dawns on me that despite JB's impassioned pleas this morning, and his assertions that the SA was attempting to sneak experts in and whatnot, and after court recessed for 3 hours for depos to be taken... after all of that, the defense did NOT request to or put up a sur-rebuttal.

Holy moly. Defense is in wicked deep trouble, IMO.

It is. It may be a fact, but for the life of my I can't figure out WHY. She can lie about the computer searches long after the fact, that would make sense. But WHY would she start telling the police as early as 7/16 a lie about calling GA about the pool ladder? She just found out Caylee was missing just the day before? Didn't she think the babysitter had her? Does anyone remember if GA was asked about this in either a deposition or on the stand? Did GA back up her story about the call?

"why". Exactly. There's alot to contemplate now.

CA's perjury is a hot topic, but I remember thinking back in july 2008 that CA had interfered with the police investigation so much that she should have been charged with Accessory, or Accessory After the Fact. It the time I was undecided on whether CA was intentionally sandbagging. Now, it is clear that she WAS covering from the beginning.

the reason I'm so shocked this came out today is because I always felt compassion for Cindy, that she was just under a lot of stress compounded by the media & protesters. He first trial testimony confirmed my good faith in her. When she lied last week I was discusted but never, NEVER thought she knew & COVERED UP caylee's death from day 1 . . . until today.
I truely am shocked.
It's evident now we will never know who knew what & when they knew it. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the implications of the "ladder story" being a lie from the start.

Because she smelled the smell of death in that car, and she knew then that ICA had done something terrible to Caylee. She knew all along that Caylee was dead, even though I am sure it was very hard to process and there were several layers of denial in front of that, but she started to spin a coverup for ICA at the get-go, washing the pants, trying to clean the car with Febreze, etc. SHE KNEW from July 16. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97