2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg!

Sorry for o/t but it is nearly 3am in the morning and I've just had to call the police as someone was trying to break in via my screen door. I've been hiding in the bathroom with a torch and a phone waiting for the police to get here.

5 policeman just arrived and the person trying to break into my house--------------> was a possum!

Very happy policeman no break in
Very relieved although highly embarrassed (cos I'm in my pajamas) me
Very scared possum still attached to my screen door by its claws and refusing to budge.

I've never been so scared in my life!

LOL LOL LOL LOL That is GREAT!

A friend of mine's babysitter did the same thing. Someone was trying to get in the door turning the doorknob. Turned out it was the family cat that knew how to grab the knob and swing back and forth to get in the house.

Yes.

Cindy is slick or either has someone slick advising her.

Speaking of which....

Do Cindy and George currently have the same counsel as they did before? (ie one atty representing both GA and CA?)

tia

1.Mark Nejame

2.Brad Conway

Current Attorney is Mark Lippman

LOL did anyone see the officer texting right in front of the camera? And once he noticed there was a camera, he creeped out? LOL!

Omg!

Sorry for o/t but it is nearly 3am in the morning and I've just had to call the police as someone was trying to break in via my screen door. I've been hiding in the bathroom with a torch and a phone waiting for the police to get here.

5 policeman just arrived and the person trying to break into my house--------------> was a possum!

Very scared possum still attached to my screen door by its claws and refusing to budge.

DARNS!!! Omg I am so glad you are OK! I want to go and get you and keep you safe in my house!!! I would be sick if something happened to you! Dang that possum!!!

Leonard Padilla wasn't in the studio. He was somewhere else and it looked like he was outside. Can't remember though.

Omg!

Possum's usually aren't bad to steal unless they're drunk. Just kidding. Glad you're okay. I live in the south and possums are all over where I live. Nasty things (but they're cute with babies) and they're bold as brass if you pizz them off.

Not exactly. It is based on the disability itself and not the cause. I'm not sure she's getting it from the government though. Many employers offer disability insurance as a benefit for their employees. She could be getting it from a private insurance company.... although if Gentiva has been watching and sees she was falsifying her time slips (if that's true), they might pull that. JMO

Most private companies have a limit on disability before you have to roll over to state benefits (my last company was a max of 2 years). I can't imagine a company paying longer than that (and we're into our 3rd year now). A friend of mine has a mental illness, and lost her company benefits ages ago. Thankfully, she receives state assistance because there's no way she can work.

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

I want Baez throw in jail immediately when the trial is over.He is such a media hound, it will kill him not to be on every talk show smirking and saying how mean the judge was. Then when all the hoopla has settled down, then release him and no one will care anymore what he has to say. JP, please don't give Baez the opportunity for a gazillion media interviews.

Omg!

Get the 911 tape and sell it. LOL

You say that now but if you were actually confronted with that reality, you might see the circumstances in a different light than anyone else. I don't think that decision is as simple as you think it is.

I have been thinking about - what would I do if my son murdered one of his kids (he doesn't have any as he is a kid himself) but I honestly do not know what I would do. I just hope I am never in that position. I hope I would not enable him.

Thank you for your kind words, Mr/Ms Possum is making their way down the door as we speak, the sound is still freaking me out a little but I'm okay now. Sorry for the off topic but just had to share.

Just hoping court resumes and Perry "gets is done!" - The delay is infuriating me that Baez can make such a mockery of the judicial system.

Wow - just got back to hear RH on Wesh saying that what's coming up is going to be brutal - the SA is going to pull the curtain back and show the jury what's going on, what Baez is like and what the Defense team is going to pull.

Kealing talked about the SA using scalpels. Says the SA knows exactly what they would find and they found it.

Can't wait for this afternoon!

Please God -let this be true

Thank you :) I'm still shaking, when the police got here I was hysterical.

so glad you are ok. It reminded of one night after my father had passed. My Mom calls me hysterical the next morning and said she'd gotten up in the night and didn't have her glasses on no light on just sitting there quietly and she heard something. She opened her eyes turned on the light and a huge possum was sitting in the bathtub. No idea how it got in. She ran through the house after slamming the door with her panties down around her ankles. LOL! She finally grabbed the laundry hamper from the hallway, slammed it on top of the possum and called animal control. :floorlaugh:

Leonard Padilla wasn't in the studio. He was somewhere else and it looked like he was outside. Can't remember though.

In was on VP show broadcasting from the court house, last night. LP was there.

There is a reason it's called 'unconditional love'.

I'm not condoning her lying on the stand, but your child is your child and a lot (most?) would go to the ends of the earth for them, regardless of the monster they become.

In most situations....I agree. I'm a grandma, now. There is nothing that I would do to protect someone who would cause him harm. Even if that meant my son would spend his life in prison. Unless, as I said, my son was so mentally incapacitated he couldn't function. CA has made her choice. ICA over Caylee. I find that sickening. MOO

RedHuber Red Huber
by OSCaseyAnthony
Prosecutors r at table inside courtroom 23A. #caseyanthony

Red Huber by OSCaseyAnthony
Prosecutors r at table inside courtroom 23A. #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors