2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is here. Now we need Judge Perry and #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:27 AM PDT

YAYYYY!

I hoPe the jury feels like I do..
Missing 31 days and not reported by parent- GUILTY
Found in bag with duct tape covering mouth-GUILTY
Lies lies lies lies by mother-GUILTY
If anyone ever needed to be convicted on circumstantial evidence it is this person.

CNN live showing the attys back in the courtroom, saw JB, CM and LDB. ICA just arrived in the courtroom, sitting and smiling next to JB.

I can't wait to hear JP and his interpretation of the report and whether JB will be called on the carpet for being TOTALLY off base. Hmmmmmm.........enough with the commercials HLN. I want to hear that possible spanking sound!

If you're child killed your grandson/granddaughter, would you allow the state to put them to death? What if, because it is your child accused, you see the circumstances surrounding the death different? (because your biased toward your child?)

I would fight against the death penalty....not the conviction if I knew for sure my son was guilty....which I think CA knows about ICA......I figure she thinks ICA is mentally ill so lying to save her is justified in CA's world.

I guess I'll just disclose, from being here since the beginning, I'm no fan of CA. In fact, I really don't like her at all. Or her actions.

Have a nice day. :seeya:

I saw a clip of them on WFTV coming back about 1/2 hour ago.

Was the clip from today? The reason I ask is ....

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.

by stevehelling via twitter at 10:13 AM (PDT)

IS is showing them back in the courtroom. ICA trying to hide a grin behind her hand while she talks to CM. Baez biting his lip.

I didn't think CA thought ICA was guilty until a couple of weeks before the trial - then she realized she was. She listened to the testimony, realized how bad it was and then went into save ICA from the death penalty mode...all IMO again.

She sent CM into the woods in Aug? 2008 to look for Caylee's remains...

and answering according to the questions asked. He is not going out of his way to help JB and JB did not lay a proper foundation. He shows some video that GA didn't take and knows nothing about and asks him about it. He was making JB work for every answer and IMO GA was following his lawyers advice and making JB ask proper questions in a proper way. GA doesn't know when it was taken, what day, who else was there, where it was taken etc GA had no way of knowing whether it was his tape or whether someone else brought it. I was pleased with his testimony. No way GA needs to help JB get his granddaughters murderer off.

Hello everyone, I am not sure if anyone else brought this up, but something just dawned on me about GA on the stand saying he didnt use the duct tape, no it wasn't my tape, I don't know if it was my tape sir , How would I know if I ever bought that type of tape, don't know what type of tape wrapped on the dogs ect...
hummm, why did he do that?...why not just admit yeah, it was my tape why, wouldnt i use it !
Do you think that GA is pulling a Cindy for casey?

I am just as surprised at Baez's ineptitude as the next guy. However, I see no evidence that he would be up for disbarment. Whining and stalling and trying to pull one over on the judge concerning Discovery is annoying and unprofessional---but does not rise to the level of disbarment. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil