2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned earlier that Casey argued with the bailif when they wanted to remove her from the court room, then I had to leave for a bit. Does anyone know if there is a video released showing this yet? I freely admit to being nosey and I'd be interested in seeing this behavior.

Someone mentioned earlier that Casey argued with the bailif when they wanted to remove her from the court room, then I had to leave for a bit. Does anyone know if there is a video released showing this yet? I freely admit to being nosey and I'd be interested in seeing this behavior.

Ditto

reports coming in via WFTV that the defense will be doing a sur rebuttal

I'm sure there are many who know and will correct me if wrong but since the state has the burden of proof don't they get the last say in all the different areas of prosecution? So even if the defense will do a sur rebuttal, the state can rebutt that? I get so lost on who gets to do what when and how many times!!

I have been thinking about - what would I do if my son murdered one of his kids (he doesn't have any as he is a kid himself) but I honestly do not know what I would do. I just hope I am never in that position. I hope I would not enable him.

As a grandparent, I would see it as something very precious, very special, and irreplaceable had been taken unfairly from me. I think it would be very difficult to defend whoever did this, no matter who they are.

Caylee was the only real source of joy in any of the Ants lives. To lose her and have that joy stolen is unforgivable. I think GA and LA get it. But, CA has approached the whole thing more like a trauma victim. She desperately wants to save what is left of the patient. Her ego will not allow her to acknowledge the truth.

wow, did I miss something or is that not a very secure login procedure?

Your first initial, your middle initial, and the first 5 or 6 letters of your last name. yikes.

moo

wow, did I miss something or is that not a very secure login procedure?

Your first initial, your middle initial, and the first 5 or 6 letters of your last name. yikes.

moo

My ex worked for a HUGE multi-national company with 10,000+ employees, and this is a variation of the system they used (they put the initials of the first and middle names after the first 5 letters of the last name). I guess the password protections are key in such a situation? :waitasec:

On WESH feed, the two brunettes at either side of the screen behind Jim Lichtenstein could be twins...

There's nothing wrong with you at all, IMO! It's just for me, I can't imagine a moment where I wouldn't care if my child is dead, for any reason, even if he's a horrible killer.

Again, I change my thinking about lying for him, but I would still beg the jury to spare his life.

Yes, I understand this, I've been thinking of what you wrote, and I'm pretty sure I would be the same way. I think of my 4 kids, all adults now, and I think I may do what you said about sparing their life, I just can't imagine not caring about my children, I love them all so much, as I do my grandchildren, maybe after everything was done with I wouldn't have anything to do with them. But maybe after awhile I may change my mind about that too. I don't know anything anymore, this trial is making me crazy. I think what I've been doing is thinking of KC as one of my kids, my children are not like KC, if one of my Grandchildren were to die it truly would be an accident, not one of my kids would wait 31 days to report it, so in that sense if one of my chlden were on trial for their life because of an accidental death of one of my grandchildren I would stand by them. BUT if they were like KC no way would I defend them or anyone!

From trial thread:
okay, so we have a daughter who says she's at work when she really isn't, and a mom who says she's home when she's really @ work. Those Ants....

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Was just wondering if anyone will light off fireworks if Casey is convicted?

OK now that we are back over here I will voice my own opinion

I can tell that HHJP doesn't seem to be very happy this afternoon. If I remember correctly this morning when he allowed the DT to depose these witnesses he stated that this had better be a real issue and not an imaginary one.

I am thinking HHJP realizes that it was NOT a REAL issue for the DT to depose the witnesses and has thus taken up a lot of court and jurors time.

I also don't think the good judge is too happy about CA being less than truthful on the stand either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74