2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jose, "Yahoo" is indeed a word in the English language. Probably not in the Baez U. Dictionary, but it is.

GEORGE was the one, IIRC, who said that Cruz had a brain tumor.

CRUZ said that she did NOT have a brain tumor.

In her deposition Cruz said she had seizures:

KH I don't.. I don't... I have seizures...

and in Skye's depo she says about Cruz:

CB Last night we didn't really, she was just in panic mode and she was just scared. I.. my main thing was trying her... not to have a seizure last night.

Who knows if they told GA that the seizures were due to a brain tumor...

lajones, during her time in jail when she was still receiving her parents as visitors, ICA was most put out to learn that the family ate chili without her on what would have been Caylee's birthday I believe! Will find the vid as soon as possible.

lajones, during her time in jail when she was still receiving her parents as visitors, ICA was most put out to learn that the family ate chili without her on what would have been Caylee's birthday I believe! Will find the vid as soon as possible.

Seriously?! WOW! Let's see...missing a bowl of chili vs. missing your child! Goodness! Thanks for filling me in!

In her deposition Cruz said she had seizures:

KH I don't.. I don't... I have seizures...

and in Skye's depo she says about Cruz:

CB Last night we didn't really, she was just in panic mode and she was just scared. I.. my main thing was trying her... not to have a seizure last night.

Who knows if they told GA that the seizures were due to a brain tumor...

She said both tumor and seizures on her MySpace posts at the time. Her sister claimed she (RC) was terminally ill with a brain tumor... when people started posting back to her and debating the truth of what she stated, she claimed memory loss and seizures, then she claimed she was having a breakdown because of the harrassment online and stopped posting.

270350_246554282028383_174731405877338_1158898_4352897_n.jpg

"Deborah Polisano, Gentiva manager, testifies in the Casey Anthony murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla. on Friday, July 1, 2011"

270834_246554258695052_174731405877338_1158897_2242494_n.jpg

269667_246554318695046_174731405877338_1158900_7368965_n.jpg

268073_246554342028377_174731405877338_1158901_6487650_n.jpg

"An image projected on a courtroom computer monitor shows work schedules of Cindy Anthony presented as evidence in the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla. on Friday, July 1, 2011."

More here: facebook.com/media/albums/?id=174731405877338

Repeat after me:

After the trial is over I will never, ever watch HLN or Tru tv.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

They have had more commercials than coverage of the trial!!

Actually, I believe both sides requested the time so they could work on their closing arguments. They will still be working tomorrow!

So, there is NO rebuttal and sur-buttal ?? Just going straight to Closing on Sunday??????

ANYONE??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Repeat after me:

After the trial is over I will never, ever watch HLN or Tru tv.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

They have had more commercials than coverage of the trial!!

Gawd you are SO right!!! :banghead: I was getting SO mad yesterday, I was going to start choking my Huz!!! LOL! :floorlaugh: He understood...

So WHEN did this Deborah testify?? Mombomb did the transcript for this afternoon and she didn't have any Deborah, just the Counsel for Gentiva, which I see is on right now (re-play) on TruTV!

Trying so hard to even get a shower in today! Can someone please tell me if it is over for today? I must have popped away from puter for a minute and now am lost!

oh WOW, just searched some more for mombomb's posts, look slike there quite a FEW MORE people testifying this afternoon... wonder WHY TruTv OR HLN wasn't showing this... will have to update my Sidebars and objections I guess!! Stay tuned...

IMO, today it dawned on ICA that this is not going to end well for her. Her face at the end of the day was indescribable.

ICA still smiley and ignoring deputy telling her to leave.
unbelievable.

CM up and at em, going for motion to dismiss all charges , once again.

Just WHAT did the State prove?
That Casey told falsehoods to friends and family,
and that the child is dead
and that the defendant was a very good mother
That there was duct tape found NEAR the body, but not on the face.

No proof of chlororofrm poisoning
If you separate fact from fiction then there is no proof and should be an acquittal on these counts.

:denied::denied:

I missed the last hour. Why is there no court tomorrow? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members