2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And NOW that it is starting, the feed goes in and mostly out. It was fine when the THs and LP were on! Arrrgghhh!

Aqua

The woman w/ shirt is in line for a ticket to tomorrow's court session. She would not be allowed to wear that in courtroom. #CaseyAnthony

The Judge is not having any of what JB is saying! IMO.

I think it is because he knows that no matter what DT does she is going to be found guilty. He is tired of all the screwing around when it doesn't really matter to the outcome. Course he can't say it. jmo

Defense team left Terrace 390 restaurant at 1:18 pm. They're here now. Court was supposed to start at 1.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:29 PM

The Judge should definitely find (and fine) them in contempt! As a FL taxpayer, I am infuriated!

I hope the feeds show CA's face when they are showing her "mistruths", but i dont think she really even minds, IMO.

Big black cloud over Orange County Courthouse right now!
CA102211111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

did I just see GA and CA's atty walk up front??? wonder if they are putting CA back on the stand today

next witness
Gentiva Chief compliance counsel

Here we go... starting with Gentivas Chief Compliance Officer.

Holy mac a roni ! How you do that? All WS tabs?

The wonders of Firefox. Currently: 2 work email, 1 personal email, 7 WS pages, 4 trial news sites, 3 local news.

(This is not an OT post, it is a demonstration by a moderator of the type of post that more appropriately belongs in the Sidebar thread, which we are leaving open during trial. :innocent: )

anyone with a good link that is not going in and out because of the storm there in FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax