2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthony's aren't back yet. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:38 PM

Interesting.

Yay! Witness is also excellent at addressing the jury. I like him for some reason.

Wow the general counsel Gentevia isn't fooling around here in court.

So what happened to the indefinite delay? I didn't watch this morning or read the threads. I just read wtfv which gave scant information. How many witnesses have been called? Was this a case of JB moaning and whining about depos and the judge calling his bluff saying, 'Fine, we will halt the proceedings.' And JB coming back and saying they could proceed?

I wonder if he has ever testified in court before? He seems quite at ease and he is turning to address the jury w/ his answers.

touchy place for Gentiva since CA said they do not follow fed laws

I work in health care and also in the quality part of that, so this is very interesting to me.

Gentiva is #CindyAnthony's former employer. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:40 PM

Chief Compliance Officer and counsel for Cindy Anthony's former employer on stand now.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 12:39 PM

John Camperelengo is on the stand. He is chief compliance officer for Gentiva Health. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:39 PM

First witness: John Camperlengo, Gentiva attorney. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:38 PM

The Anthony's aren't back yet. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:38 PM

Are there any Casey cam links today? WFTV & Wesh don't seem to have a cam on her.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy Anthony is not in court.

Regular document retention policy, bet CA is surprised to hear this. IMO. also electronic records retained as well.

So what happened to the indefinite delay? I didn't watch this morning or read the threads. I just read wtfv which gave scant information. How many witnesses have been called? Was this a case of JB moaning and whining about depos and the judge calling his bluff saying, 'Fine, we will halt the proceedings.' And JB coming back and saying they could proceed?

Yes to your last question...no witnesses yet today until now, JB taking depositions...

You got it with the exception HHJP gave JB opportunity to do a depo. JB whined and whined and whined.

52ae6ab4-d73b-49d9-9ef5-11f9a7a2dd77_300.jpg

John Camperlengo

indefinite was until JB could get his chit together and do a depo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member