2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CALLED it. I KNEW Cindy had pissed off Gentiva and they would send out their big guns to take her down. That was foolish on her part to make those accusations about illegal practices on their part. Here we go.

Yep. "@dkmask: @JimLichtenstein IS CINDY there for this? #caseyanthony”

As a corporate paralegal... FINALLY legal verbage I understand. I like this GC.

Casey does not look angry for a change. She looks discouraged.

I wonder if he has ever testified in court before? He seems quite at ease and he is turning to address the jury w/ his answers.

I think he is at ease because he is an attorney, this is not a new experience for him.

I CALLED it. I KNEW Cindy had pissed off Gentiva and they would send out their big guns to take her down. That was foolish on her part to make those accusations about illegal practices on their part. Here we go.

All the Ant's don't care who they defame and attempt to ruin!

Ladies and gentlemen, only office email at work. :crazy:

juror #2 (IT/computer guy that works for pinellas county) is going to put a lot of weight into what this witness says! moo

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The Anthony's are here in court now. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

If Cindy were there, I'd fully expect her to stand and yell, 'Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes!" And then she'd shoot Ashton a Bird.

Blaise

I am really surprised JB hasn't objected when witnesses spell their name :floorlaugh:

Err that hasn't happened, has it?

At least he got a good plug in for being the largest Home Health Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member