2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a nap and just woke up. I'm assuming the jury is in the room for this, am I right about that?

Cindy Anthony is taking notes while her work emails are being scrutinized before the court. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 12:54 PM

Well, Mr.Lippman - Ya hear this? Your client did not tell the truth! :gavel:

2f0c2lt.jpg

rianna.jpg

CA was shaking her head bc the witness misread her login, but corrected it with LDB.

Is anyone having trouble with the feeds locking up???

We knew this guy was coming, but I bet the jury is realizing what LDB is getting to and thinking "wow"...IMO this is serious stuff since those searches held a lot of weight in relation to premeditation....

And now the DT is going to do a sur rebuttal, according to Bill S? Are they serious? That was never brought up when JP asked them when they expected to wrap it up. Baez always has to have the last word!
Sometimes, he just needs to zip it.
sitting on hands.

Cindy Anthony is taking notes while her work emails are being scrutinized before the court. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 12:54 PM
Maybe she will jump up and Object!:floorlaugh:

this testimony is interesting to me. This is what I practice every day - ediscovery - electronic document retention policy etc. Every company has ( or definitely should have) electronic document retention policies and procedures in place in case of litigation or government investigations. I'm shocked the defense was surprised by this.

She's going to have sent an email at the same time the searches were made I know it!

The state is putting Cindy's work records and emails into evidence. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:55 PM

I want to know what JB could possibly cross on this witness. :waitasec:

I wasn't able to follow this closely back in the day....I just realized yesterday that March 17th is St. Patty's & the 19th was ICA's b-day? It was in an article I read on Hinky....and I was like..AHA! I hadn't put the searches together with the fact that it was a party week. Wow...just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95