2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB better start googling or looking on wikipedia for other questions than his usual "you stand to make a lot of money/royalties from this, don't you sir?"

I'm an in house counsel and I was sure as anything they would be all over this. For her to publicly testify about their "illegal" activities in a high profile trial was really beyond stupid. there was no way they would let this go. We go bonkers over employee statements, actions a lot less damaging than what she said. Reputation is everything and Gentiva gets lots of federal and insurance money and allegations of illegal practices could ruin their business. They could actually sue CA for defamation...

I CALLED it. I KNEW Cindy had pissed off Gentiva and they would send out their big guns to take her down. That was foolish on her part to make those accusations about illegal practices on their part. Here we go.

Oh well Casey. At least mommy tried :waitasec:

I don't think Cindy cares about this. She was sending a message to her daughter that she loved her and would do anything for her.

Cindy should get up on the stand right now and say, "Sorry, I lied to save Casey from the death penalty."

I like the way he always CMA's himself with...yes made, in response to the subpena !

Could somebody please ask the camera guy to shift over so we can see Cindy's face? PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSE!!!!

What can you expect from someone who turned her back on her little grandchild a few weeks after that child had been murdered?

JC says emails were sent from Cindy on work system March 17-21
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:56 PM

State now up to 343 records in evidence.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:55 PM

I think CA will say that she was not the only one who had her username and password and she shared it with her boss or a co worker.

His Honor sounds pretty chipper right now

How could JB say this was ambush. The whole world knew this was going to happen last week when CA lied.

CA lied about chloroform search…. why?
If I was on the jury this would be BIG to me….

Oh Lawd I can hear it now. CA is going to say someone hack that email account too.

You betcha. That's exactly what she's going to say or she's going to claim that's not her account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95